• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We are starting the Gate project on Sunday. I might come out if it is Saturday afternoon. Most of mine are clean but I am willing to help others with theirs. I have a big jar of Hoppes #9

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    What were you thinking?

I was thinking I can come up this Saturday. I may be a little short on gun cleaning stuff as I have just moved last week and I am not sure where it all is but I have some #9 and CLP. I should be able to scare up some patches. Cleaning rods, probably not.

I will let anyone use my #9. I'm going to switch to something else once it's gone anyway and I really don't want to store it in my apartment for the next 6 months.

Mostly what I need to do is oil them up some for winter storage at my brothers. I probably should clean my Shield though since I haven't since I bought it.:(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was thinking I can come up this Saturday. I may be a little short on gun cleaning stuff as I have just moved last week and I am not sure where it all is but I have some #9 and CLP. I should be able to scare up some patches. Cleaning rods, probably not.

I will let anyone use my #9. I'm going to switch to something else once it's gone anyway and I really don't want to store it in my apartment for the next 6 months.

Mostly what I need to do is oil them up some for winter storage at my brothers. I probably should clean my Shield though since I haven't since I bought it.:(

If I can make it I will have all the gear/chemicals needed.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    if you guys are good with Saturday afternoon say 1:00 at Diamond Collision I am good with that. That will at least give me time to do my rifles. May have to do handguns after Knob creek weekend :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    if you guys are good with Saturday afternoon say 1:00 at Diamond Collision I am good with that. That will at least give me time to do my rifles. May have to do handguns after Knob creek weekend :)

I will be there to help you guys if needed. My guns are in good shape right now. Just a gab session.

Top Bottom