• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yup, nice seeing and meeting your guys. Allen, thanks for the coffee and bagels. Sorry I didn't partake but I do appreciate it.

I now have most of my firearms ready for winter hibernation,:(

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I got this guy cleaned:

attachment.php

And a GSG .22 HK MP5 colne, my youngest daughter's favorite gun.

Last edited:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Sounds like you all had a great day. Hope to make the next one, I've always got a gun that needs cleaned. :yesway:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    just got home from errands. It was great time for me too good company made the tedious task go much easier.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Too bad y'all are so far away.
    I've had to work every day since I took a new shooter to the range the other day and haven't had the chance to do more than two so far.
    I'm lookin' at 9 more...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've had to work every day since I took a new shooter to the range the other day and haven't had the chance to do more than two so far.
    I'm lookin' at 9 more...

WE really had a good day playing with chemicals and gun patches. I hate going to Allens as he is the devil. He puts temptation in front of me and I am weak. He knows it.....:)

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    WE really had a good day playing with chemicals and gun patches. I hate going to Allens as he is the devil. He puts temptation in front of me and I am weak. He knows it.....:)
    I should have said "three"...but I didn't count the one I cleaned tonight because I only re-cleaned it up because I'm selling it tomorrow.
    You know...like getting new flooring and a fresh coat of paint before selling your house. :):

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I should have said "three"...but I didn't count the one I cleaned tonight because I only re-cleaned it up because I'm selling it tomorrow.
    You know...like getting new flooring and a fresh coat of paint before selling your house. :):

I thought I was the only one doing that. I can't tell you how many dirty guns I have bought over the years. I always make sure to clean and properly lube a gun BEFORE I sell it.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thought I was the only one doing that. I can't tell you how many dirty guns I have bought over the years. I always make sure to clean and properly lube gun BEFORE I sell it.

I let 1 gun go that was not clean. Traded one of my Bull Dogs at the LGS and thought it was clean. Daughter took mine to the range instead of hers. Did not tell me. Got a call fro my buds at the shop. Not lived that down to this day.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I thought I was the only one doing that. I can't tell you how many dirty guns I have bought over the years. I always make sure to clean and properly lube a gun BEFORE I sell it.
    Yeah, I clean them before they go. Not many do go...and honestly this one wouldn't, but a friend wants/needs it.
    So...

Daughter took mine to the range instead of hers. Did not tell me.

Shurrrre. :D

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I'm lookin' at 9 more...

Yea that would have been great. One day. I am down to only 6 or 7 more to go and I will be caught up again :)

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Yea that would have been great. One day. I am down to only 6 or 7 more to go and I will be caught up again :)

The sad part (or maybe "great" part?) is that I never fired even one of them!
    OK, wait...I did fire the J-frame once because she wanted to see that done before doing it herself. I guess that counts.
    But still!

Top Bottom