2juufo.jpg

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Nice...here's mine. This pic is just after I replaced the BFG KO's that were on it when I bought it with some KO2's. This pic was just before I got the matching spare (5th) wheel and tire.

Sorry for the threadjack in the Jeeper's thread, but the J in FJ did originally stand for Jeep as I understand it :thumbsup:( What does "FJ" stand for? - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum )

Looks like your's is leveled. Mine is bone stock except that since I had the locking diff and did not have ATRAC I added the ATRAC switch and since all the wiring was there and the computer programmed, I got ATRAC for about 40 bucks. I am over at the FJ forum under the same name but I am probably keeping mine stock and stupidly spending money on the XJ but the XJ is not my DD and it is my practice vehicle for welding and messing with.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Nice...here's mine. This pic is just after I replaced the BFG KO's that were on it when I bought it with some KO2's. This pic was just before I got the matching spare (5th) wheel and tire.

Sorry for the threadjack in the Jeeper's thread, but the J in FJ did originally stand for Jeep as I understand it :thumbsup:( What does "FJ" stand for? - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum )

Looks like your's is leveled. Mine is bone stock except that since I had the locking diff and did not have ATRAC I added the ATRAC switch and since all the wiring was there and the computer programmed, I got ATRAC for about 40 bucks.

Someone texted me that a friend had a CJ8 Scrambler that she might want to sell. Don't know if I want to spend $ on another vehicle but it is tempting.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Looks like your's is leveled. Mine is bone stock except that since I had the locking diff and did not have ATRAC I added the ATRAC switch and since all the wiring was there and the computer programmed, I got ATRAC for about 40 bucks.

Someone texted me that a friend had a CJ8 Scrambler that she might want to sell. Don't know if I want to spend $ on another vehicle but it is tempting.

Not leveled that I am aware of (bought it used in Oct, 2014). The driveway has a slope to it, so that probably gives the appearance of leveled. Mine is pretty much stock except tires and wheels, and the push bar on the bumper. I've put money into preventative, functional maintenance when I bought it (drain/refill diffs/Tcase, Optima battery, brakes, hoses, drive belt, tires, stuff like that) but that's about it.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    Fellow Jeeper here. I have a 2000 TJ. MAN it is fun. I have a F150 SuperCrew 4x4 for my EDC (Every Day Cruiser)

Top Bottom