• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    I listened to hip hop when I was a kid.... Then I grew out of those childish ways.... Now a days all rap and hip hop is just ridiculous..... I believe that rap stands for

R: retards
    A: attempting
    P: poetry

TkdGunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    I personally have a taste for all genres of music. Depending on how I'm feeling I'll listen to pretty much anything. When at the gym trying to get a good workout in, I'll listen to hard rock, some of the older rap. When I am just trying to relax I'll listen to country and maybe some classical here and there.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    weezy.jpg

i thought this was what im supposed to look up to as a role model.

purple where assumed.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    weezy.jpg

i thought this was what im supposed to look up to as a role model.

purple where assumed.

He'd probably be a much better role model than most pro athletes and far too many parents want their kids to worship them...even the ones that are complete garbage as human beings because they are beasts on the field or court. Lil Wayne doesn't even have a lengthy enough criminal record to play for the Bengals.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    He'd probably be a much better role model than most pro athletes and far too many parents want their kids to worship them...even the ones that are complete garbage as human beings because they are beasts on the field or court. Lil Wayne doesn't even have a lengthy enough criminal record to play for the Bengals.
    you speak the truth. but at least lil wayne was smart enough to shoot himself with his moms pistol.. :laugh:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    you speak the truth. but at least lil wayne was smart enough to shoot himself with his moms pistol.. :laugh:

Not sure if it was his mom's or somebody else's gun that was in the house but at 12 you've got to give a little more slack than Plaxico. He was 30 or 31 when he tried to shoot his twig and berries off carrying in sweats. Can't expect a kid that doesn't own a gun or had any training to really understand safety but when you're an adult and have guns, we SHOULD expect it. I know that is asking a lot from a lot of people since I'm sure just about everyone on here has almost :poop: themselves from poor handling from other adults at a range.

Top Bottom