• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I can't stand pop country. I stick to Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, David Allan Coe, Johnny Cash kind of stuff. Shooter Jennings is doing a good job of not being mainstream country.

Even though I can't really stand it, I've got some Slayer because it use to scare an old boss of mine. It kept him away from my work station so I could actually do my job without constant stupid questions about his job.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I can't stand pop country. I stick to Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, David Allan Coe, Johnny Cash kind of stuff. Shooter Jennings is doing a good job of not being mainstream country.

Even though I can't really stand it, I've got some Slayer because it use to scare an old boss of mine. It kept him away from my work station so I could actually do my job without constant stupid questions about his job.

Was your boss a five year old girl?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Was your boss a five year old girl?

He was an angry African American man from the Bronx that listened to...Yanni, Kenny G, and for some reason he listened to Tiny Tim and he was serious about it being good. I never questioned him though as he'd not been back from the sandbox all that long and for some reason decided to share pictures of the aftermath of a groin shot. He said that Slayer hurt more. One of the only bosses I've had that I miss, he was almost as sarcastic as I am.

We'd both scare others by having long, drawn out conversations about certain firearms. He was a pretty decent guy in my book.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    actually he has a few that i like one is called 'waffle house' and of course 'aint no trash in my trailer'

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3h-jnklOFs[/ame]

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    He has quite a few that I can listen to and some of the females he has had on his albums and tours are pretty good. Lindsey Hager was actually really sweet too. I was on his Myspace fanpage and hadn't ever posted. She sent me a couple messages telling me who she was, where she saw my profile, and commented on some of the guns I had in pictures along with a friend request to her personal page. We messaged back and forth a bit. Only other musician I've had send me messages like that and go back and forth several times was Merle Allin, GG's brother.

But yeah, I do like waffle house and he has a newer song with a couple guys from Nappy Roots that is pretty good. The video looks like it was a lot of fun for everyone involved in the shoot.

cubsfan1984

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    i listen to quite a bit of hip-hop/rap. Tech N9ne, Murs, Atmosphere, Wu-Tang Clan, Aesop Rock, MF Doom, Hieroglyphics, Apathy. I also listen to a lot of metal, punk, and hardcore though too.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    i listen to quite a bit of hip-hop/rap. Tech N9ne, Murs, Atmosphere, Wu-Tang Clan, Aesop Rock, MF Doom, Hieroglyphics, Apathy. I also listen to a lot of metal, punk, and hardcore though too.

tech n9ne - ima playa has one of the best lines in a 'song' "i'm in hot pursuit of a prostitute"

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I really like hip hop & some rap if it is respectful & somewhat clean. I have to be in a really good mood to appreciate it though.

I like Bruno Mars, BOB, Nelly, Rhianna, some Ludacris and some other older artists. Total old school would be Bell Biv Devoe, Digital Underground and Color Me Badd.

It all depends on the beat. I am a little more forgiving with Hip Hop lyrics than other types of music.

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Nope, sure don't. I didn't grow up in the "hood" or have a rims that are more expensive than my car. So I've got nothing in common with them. I just don't get it so I don't listen to it.

Top Bottom