• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    ETA I don't think that coterminous is the best word to use, it does barely and loosely fit with the definition of the word but contemporaneous would be a better fit. Concurrent would be better yet. Was it perhaps the word of the day on your calendar?
    One of its meanings is having the same duration in time. A bit more precise than concurrent, more like simultaneous except implies same beginning and end points

If I ever need someone to edit my posts for me, I'll let you know but I wouldn't quit my day job IIWY :cool:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    One of its meanings is having the same duration in time. A bit more precise than concurrent, more like simultaneous except implies same beginning and end points

If I ever need someone to edit my posts for me, I'll let you know but I wouldn't quit my day job IIWY :cool:
    Read the room you guys... its happy hour here right now ;)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I figure humans can turn anythung good into sonething horrible. It is in our nature.
    If there is a way to turn mj into a deadly scourge, I am sure we will find it.
    We haven't done so yet. And as I posted above evidence points to at least 5000 years of it's use by humans.

For coterminous
    Per Websters
    1 : having the same or coincident (see coincident sense 2) boundaries a voting district coterminous with the city
    2: coextensive in scope or duration
    … an experience of life coterminous with the years of his father.
    Per Cambridge
    having or meeting at a shared border or limit:
    France is coterminous with Italy.
    Dictionary dot com
    having the same border or covering the same area.
    being the same in extent; coextensive in range or scope.

I'll stick with concurrent or contemporaneous is better. I also noticed you didn't answer, was that the word of the day on your calendar? If so, good for you for trying to better yourself. But unless you are referring to them using cannabis and SSRIs for an equal length of time and/or to the same extent, it is an improper use of the word.

ETA From vocabulary dot com
    Use the word coterminous to describe things that are equal in scope. If an earthquake in Australia was coterminous with the earthquake in China, that means it caused the same amount of destruction.

The adjective coterminous derives from the Latin word conterminus, meaning "bordering upon, having a common boundary." When something is coterminous, it has the same boundaries, or is of equal extent or length of time as something else. The expansion of the American Old West was coterminous with the expansion of the Great American Frontier. Your mayor's term in office might be conterminous with increased access to social services.

Definitions of coterminous
    being of equal extent or scope or duration

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Oh that's even worse. Anyone with an expired license is well on their way to murdering who knows how many people. :nailbite:
    Dang I got lucky. I drove around for over a year on an expired license. My god, how many should I have killed? Should I start now to make up for it?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    It's really your only option
    That's what I'm thinking. But the question is how many?
    If you eventually renewed your license, then you have to start smoking pot or it will never work.
    As I stated in this thread, if it becomes legal at the federal and state level I will probably imbibe on occasion. Same as currently with alcohol. But is past use included? How about past use while license was expired? If so I've got that covered, which comes back to the question of how many?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's what I'm thinking. But the question is how many?

As I stated in this thread, if it becomes legal at the federal and state level I will probably imbibe on occasion. Same as currently with alcohol. But is past use included? How about past use while license was expired? If so I've got that covered, which comes back to the question of how many?
    Oh if you have past use on an expired license? You're good to go. Kill away my friend!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Oh if you have past use on an expired license? You're good to go. Kill away my friend!
    But that doesn't answer the question of how many? What's the bag limit? Is it one per month for expired license and contemporaneous cannabis use? Does it depend on the amount of cannabis or miles driven? So many questions, so few answers.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    But that doesn't answer the question of how many? What's the bag limit? Is it one per month for expired license and contemporaneous cannabis use? Does it depend on the amount of cannabis or miles driven? So many questions, so few answers.
    As far as I know, there is no bag limit. You are free to kill as many as you want, until someone comes along to put a stop to it. So it's really more of a time limit thing. In the Greenwood mall case, it was about 2 minutes. In Uvalde, it was over an hour.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Months x amount of cannabis =
    Cannabis by grams/ounces/puffs? So many questions. And possibly so many people to kill. I need to inventory my ammo just in case. For the time frame in question I probably don't have enough.

As far as I know, there is no bag limit. You are free to kill as many as you want, until someone comes along to put a stop to it. So it's really more of a time limit thing. In the Greenwood mall case, it was about 2 minutes. In Uvalde, it was over an hour.
    Thanks much for the answer. In my local I'm guessing much closer to Greenwood than Uvalde. Not only that I'm guessing most of my neighbors own firearms, the principal of the school two doors from me is married to the chief of police. And from my few interactions with him, he seems like a no nonsense fellow. Along with several others on the force.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Cannabis by grams/ounces/puffs? So many questions. And possibly so many people to kill. I need to inventory my ammo just in case. For the time frame in question I probably don't have enough.

Thanks much for the answer. In my local I'm guessing much closer to Greenwood than Uvalde. Not only that I'm guessing most of my neighbors own firearms, the principal of the school two doors from me is married to the chief of police. And from my few interactions with him, he seems like a no nonsense fellow. Along with several others on the force.
    Oh we're in a different class, I was thinking pounds.

In your case you have to go grams or chews on edibles

Top Bottom