• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What study post links.
    Okey dokey, I suppose I deserve to be hit with, "citation please".

1727664863431.png

On the counterpoint there's this:

And part of that is that the GOP has been quite xenophobic, so can you blame them?

Then there's the fact that immigrants voter turn out rate is lower.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

This shows that in 2022 illegals favored Democrats. Obviously not as conservative as you think they are.

Where is this/your they are conservative, and would likely vote Republican evidence at?
    Are you surprised? They were being told one party wanted to lock them in changes and steal their children.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Well if this is their strategy then according to JK it's a losing one because they are more prone to aligning with conservatives.

"Moreover, the Biden/Harris administration has been flying “asylum seekers”, who are fast-tracked to citizenship, directly into swing states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin and Arizona. It is a surefire way to win every election."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well if this is their strategy then according to JK it's a losing one because they are more prone to aligning with conservatives.

"Moreover, the Biden/Harris administration has been flying “asylum seekers”, who are fast-tracked to citizenship, directly into swing states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin and Arizona. It is a surefire way to win every election."
    Not according to a Pew survey.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

The thing is, it's not their strategy. Trump just keeps saying that to keep MAGA in line with him, and MAGA swallows it up without even questioning it.

And these asylum seekers, can't vote. They can pay taxes and pay into SS, but they can't vote.

Art of the deal.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The thing is, it's not their strategy. Trump just keeps saying that to keep MAGA in line with him, and MAGA swallows it up without even questioning it.
    Where is your proof for this?

You tried to say/suggested since 85% of illegals identify as Christians they would vote Republican.
    There are many that call themselves Christians (citizens)and vote for abortion, and mutilation of children aka vote Democrat in this country.

I posted a link to a survey that said more aligned with Democrat party. Your come-back was your go along with the narrative.

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    OMG. I am so done with this MAGA nonsense.
    Nonsense? Funny, most of what you have posted makes no sense. Why would a power hungry, thoroughly corrupt US political party flout the law to throw the border gates open and fly, bus, and railroad millions of people into the country and try to fastrack them into citizenship, who will then vote them out of power. :n00b: :n00b: :n00b: Seriously man, that's blithering nonsense.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Where is your proof for this?

You tried to say/suggested since 85% of illegals identify as Christians they would vote Republican.
    Show that to he true from the data he posted.

Most calls for legalizing abortion and mutilating come from the enlightened citizenry in first world countries. I highly doubt that holds for the Christian Immigrants.

Maybe there is a survey to show otherwise.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Show that to he true from the data he posted.

Most calls for legalizing abortion and mutilating come from the enlightened citizenry in first world countries. I highly doubt that holds for the Christian Immigrants.

Maybe there is a survey to show otherwise.
    I showed a survey that showed they as of 2022 sided with Democrat party. That's enough proof. You show a survey showing your beliefs.

Edit:

Since most central American countries have a total ban or near total ban on abortion. How do you know they aren't coming here for the so called right to kill their babies?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wow that is overwhelming proof.
    I take back everything. You are correct.
    You wanted to see citations, I gave you citations. Then you simply ignored it and went back to Trump talking points. Why should I give you any more of my time?

All you do is parrot the Trump. No one's perfect, but you MAGA folks think Trump walks on water and swallow anything he gives you without any thought.

Top Bottom