• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    That we initiated the war in order to change an Afghan refusal to allow a pipeline through their territory
    That was reported from a meeting in the summer of 2001, that the war would start before snows started.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Blaming Biden for Afghanistan is like blaming Gerald Ford for Vietnam.

But, this is an opinion thread.....

Had we focused on Afghanistan rather than the distraction in Iraq, things might have come out differently. But, realistically, who among us wouldn't have predicted the exact result we've seen this week as the end of the war?

LOL Apparently the guy you voted for was taken by surprise...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Security Alert – U. S. Embassy Kabul, Afghanistan​

Event: The security situation in Kabul is changing quickly including at the airport. There are reports of the airport taking fire; therefore we are instructing U.S. citizens to shelter in place.
    U.S. citizens wanting assistance in departing the country should register for any option that might be identified to return to the United States, and must complete this Repatriation Assistance Request for each traveler in their group. Spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens in Afghanistan who are awaiting immigrant visas should also complete this form if they wish to depart. Please do so as soon as possible. You must complete this form even if you’ve previously submitted your information to the U.S. Embassy in Kabul. Do not call the U.S. Embassy in Kabul for details or updates about the flight. This form is the only way to communicate interest in flight options.

So you're telling me that the warning that the bidet admin gave to the taliban to NOT attack as the US was leaving was ignored? Weird man.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I doubt the boys who left Bragg pulled an ammo load out before leaving. Only reason I can see to plan to stop in Kuwait is to draw ammo gear up for final push. Now they are going straight to Kabul.

I really hope I’m wrong,someone tell me leadership isn’t stupid enough to drop our boys in a hot zone without ammo and not geared up.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    American Presiden Joe #Biden issues a new statement on #Afghanistan saying they have told the #Taliban there will be consequences if they harm US personnel.

I bet those taliban are shaking in their flip flops.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I doubt the boys who left Bragg pulled an ammo load out before leaving. Only reason I can see to plan to stop in Kuwait is to draw ammo gear up for final push. Now they are going straight to Kabul.

I really hope I’m wrong,someone tell me leadership isn’t stupid enough to drop our boys in a hot zone without ammo and not geared up.

With our current “leadership”, it wouldn’t surprise me if we just tell the All American boys that someone will just meet them in AFG with their weapons & ammo.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Blaming Biden for Afghanistan is like blaming Gerald Ford for Vietnam.

But, this is an opinion thread.....

Had we focused on Afghanistan rather than the distraction in Iraq, things might have come out differently. But, realistically, who among us wouldn't have predicted the exact result we've seen this week as the end of the war?
    Biden was head of senate foreign relations committee in 2002, he literally declared war on Afghanistan….. Direct quote “Whatever it takes we should do it”

Top Bottom