• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    This was discussed in an article on the book of faces yesterday. Our favorite Sheriff as very adept at this so possibly the responding officers were cut from the
    "Here as a Career steady pay check softy" group.
    It is so hard to understand.

My God - I can only hope that is not the case here. If it is, he needs to resign and crawl into a hole. An oath is only as good as the man taking it.

The first officer to go in was off duty, out of uniform and UNARMED! The four deputy's that report to the sheriff were out front hiding behind their cars, weapons drawn. My dad raised me to judge the quality of a man by watching his actions. I've muted the TV (because words are cheap) and watched the officer and the sheriff in front of cameras - one was clearly vested in the safety of his community and one was blowing hot wind, more worried about optics than how his leadership failure had harmed his community.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    How can ANY armed person justify in their own mind standing outside and listening to gunshots and not taking action ?
    There needs to be more investigation into the Sheriff and all aspects of his training procedures and hiring practices.

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    I have a general question about this situation. why weren't the doors locked? (from the outside only, still open normal from inside) I've been told that after the arrival of students some schools lock the doors from opened from the outside and call boxes with cameras are installed. If someone wants to enter the school, they call and someone from the inside unlocks the door remotely or in person. I know it wouldn't stop the "bad guy" entering with the other children, but it has a good chance of stopping/ slowing down the ones that don't.

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    I did a google maps view, besides 2 buildings that may or may not be part of the school, it looks to be all connected. Just wondering, and thanks for your answer.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    They're upset with Dana? Too bad, because there are a lot of people mad at CNN; from their slanted election coverage, giving questions to Hilary prior to debates, planting people in crowds of anti-Trump protesters to interview, their support of the #resist agenda, continuing their covering of the "nothing burger" Russia connection, now we have them setting up townhalls to stoke hatred of law abiding citizens who want to exercise their rights without being called baby killers.

I think CNN have overestimated their cheap emotional manipulation's effectiveness. Many of these law abiding citizens they seek to slander have;
    - been called racist for disagreeing with Obama
    - been called bitter clingers for wanting to be left alone
    - been called sexist for disagreeing with Hilary
    - have been called misogynist for not wanting to pay for the birth control of others
    - been called xenophobic for wanting to see immigration law enforced fairly
    - been called Nazis for respecting the First Amendment for all
    - have been called every name under the sun for expressing any sympathy for Trump
    - are now being called baby killers because of the entirely preventable actions of a deeply disturbed individual
    CNN and those who use their tactics keep talking about wanting a conversation. They want nothing of the sort. They want to lecture you, belittle you, demean you, and make you capitulate and surrender your rights or ostracize you from the community for wrong think.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They're upset with Dana? Too bad, because there are a lot of people mad at CNN; from their slanted election coverage, giving questions to Hilary prior to debates, planting people in crowds of anti-Trump protesters to interview, their support of the #resist agenda, continuing their covering of the "nothing burger" Russia connection, now we have them setting up townhalls to stoke hatred of law abiding citizens who want to exercise their rights without being called baby killers.

I think CNN have overestimated their cheap emotional manipulation's effectiveness. Many of these law abiding citizens they seek to slander have;
    - have been called misogynist for not wanting to pay for the birth control of others
    - have been called every name under the sun for expressing any sympathy for Trump
    - are now being called baby killers because of the entirely preventable actions of a deeply disturbed individual
    CNN and those who use their tactics keep talking about wanting a conversation. They want nothing of the sort. They want to lecture you, belittle you, demean you, and make you capitulate and surrender your rights or ostracize you from the community for wrong think.

All of the above and please include being called a racist by so many for my disagreeing with "O" and his crew. Some were white. WTF.
    The last one doing this caught me on a wrong day and came very close to a beat down.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    All of the above and please include being called a racist by so many for my disagreeing with "O" and his crew. Some were white. WTF.
    The last one doing this caught me on a wrong day and came very close to a beat down.

I would have paid for a ringside seat, knowing what the outcome would be. Don't ever underestimate us seniors who have been slighted ! :yesway:

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

You are absolutely right. But that is all part of their game plan and mentality of. "If you aint with us, you're against us".

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    28279029_1615686945147723_5270844108399215666_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom