• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wondered what the actress from Stranger Things did between seasons.....

180218_tw_latest_pkg1_16x9_384.jpg

I thought Gonzalez had just been caught sleeping with the enemy or something

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I didn't see the whole thing either, but everyone should watch as much as they can stand. It's insane, but we need to know what we are up against.

It's very very sad how political/agenda driven the county sheriff is. Truly disappointing.

[video=youtube;ZaLh74eXTDo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLh74eXTDo[/video]
    I've been watching some clips of that, and I encourage everyone else to also. Rubio and Loesch deserve credit for walking into what was designed to be an obviously hostile crowd.

This was a set up hoping to put pressure on those who support gun rights into making a mistake or a concession.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    People talk about the NRA and gun manufacturers making a profit on shootings.
    Well, the NRA and gun manufacturers make their money of the talk of gun bans.
    The media is the ones making profits off the shootings.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    A cousin of mine and friend on the book of faces posted this... "Will stricter gun regulations stop violence against kids? Who knows. Is it worth a try? 1,000 times yes.
    (And while we’re at it, better access to healthcare for emotional wellbeing. That should be an easy win now, no?)
    (And also, the answer is yes. Yes, it will reduce gun violence. Statistically proven time and time again)

Keep your hunting rifles. Provide for your family. Civilians have no need for assault weapons (yes ASSAULT Weapon)."

Needless to say, we're no longer "friends" anymore.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Signed up four new members of the NRA today on my lunch hour. NRA has a deal going on where friends and family of members can get their first year membership for $25. Going to talk to a few more on Monday.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A cousin of mine and friend on the book of faces posted this... "Will stricter gun regulations stop violence against kids? Who knows. Is it worth a try? 1,000 times yes. Will chopping off your penis stop rape? Who knows. Is it worth a try?
    (And while we’re at it, better access to healthcare for emotional wellbeing. That should be an easy win now, no?) Fine. Then you'll be okay with your taxes doubling?
    (And also, the answer is yes. Yes, it will reduce gun violence. Statistically proven time and time again) Please show your source.

Keep your hunting rifles. Provide for your family. Civilians have no need for assault weapons (yes ASSAULT Weapon)." Please provide your definition of assault weapon. How is it different. Does this mean the people who hunt coyotes and such can keep their "assault weapons" since they hunt with them? How is the "assault weapon" more dangerous? How do you reconcile your view with the original purpose of the second amendment? Before you say, you can't fight the government, make sure to discuss asymmetrical warfare.

Needless to say, we're no longer "friends" anymore.

Why not?
    Then you could ask him..red

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom