87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    In #ArmMeWith movement, teachers ask to be armed -- but not with guns

Anti gun protesters damage properties.

So, I guess that's why they don't want you to be able to defend yourself.

Also, more of the arguments that they don't want someone to "MAKE" them carry a gun.

Oh, that's good...the movement got its own hashtag. I've seen those video things on FB by a liberal teacher up in Indy. I made a very simple comment as the Video started with 'NRA wants to arm teachers, arm us with...'...and went in to lots of good things the schools could use like more counselors and less kids per class. I simply commented...'the NRA isn't against any of those things'....she never responded.

They make it sound liek the NRA ONLY wants teachers to carry guns...that's a proposal. Asking for more counselors to help mental health issues...that's a good request as well. just don't make it sound like the NRA ONLY wants teachers to have guns.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    28377700_1615924541790630_5421755794536888125_n.jpg

I have noticed less and less 'we just want to ban AR's and more 'ban all semi-automatics' slipping out. I commented on Lucas's page when someone commented 'what if they banned all semi-autos and the world didn't end'. I said 'we had that once, it was called the wild west'. Not sure if guy ever commented....

If they ever banned all Semi-autos(assuming pistols as well)...I think I'd move to OC and get a old west gun belt with twin 6 guns for carry gear.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have noticed less and less 'we just want to ban AR's and more 'ban all semi-automatics' slipping out. I commented on Lucas's page when someone commented 'what if they banned all semi-autos and the world didn't end'. I said 'we had that once, it was called the wild west'. Not sure if guy ever commented....

If they ever banned all Semi-autos(assuming pistols as well)...I think I'd move to OC and get a old west gun belt with twin 6 guns for carry gear.

I reply, I wonder if the people at Auschwitz were happy about being disarmed?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

You could go all Josey wales with 4, 6 guns and extra loaded cylinders.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dear public,
    If you think guns are the problem. Please come to my anti gun rally. We will have plenty of punch and cookies.
    sincerely,
    Jim Jones

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Dear public,
    If you think guns are the problem. Please come to my anti gun rally. We will have plenty of punch and cookies.
    sincerely,
    Jim Jones

Just don't look behind these sunglasses...because really...I don't look crazy...

BTW he and gov moonbeam partied together...just sayin...Kalifornia crazy...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Not sure I like the way the "yes" question is asked. Seems like straightforward yes/no/Idunno answers would be better.

"No, I don't want any kind of gun in school."

"Yes, arming teachers would protect my child."

I voted yes, but I'm under no delusion that arming teachers would necessarily protect kids. It's just that they'd at least have a fighting chance to stop a shooter, which they don't now.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Get-em French guy....:):

I was surpised I could vote.

If it's an international poll hopefully not too many Brits will vote.

What the British think of arming teachers - BBC News

"If a teacher is mentally instable and wants to do a school shooting and you give them a gun now they have the power to do it"
    :ugh:

They don't trust most of their cops with guns so of course they don't support arming teachers.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not sure I like the way the "yes" question is asked. Seems like straightforward yes/no/Idunno answers would be better.

"No, I don't want any kind of gun in school."

"Yes, arming teachers would protect my child."

I voted yes, but I'm under no delusion that arming teachers would necessarily protect kids. It's just that they'd at least have a fighting chance to stop a shooter, which they don't now.

Same for the "no" answer.

If you answer "no" you don't want the police responding with guns in the school either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom