Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Because both of you are fathers and can put yourself in the shoes of those parents that lost their children in sandy.

Whereas here it was all adults and the perception is they can try and run and are not helpless unlike children whom we as a society see helpless.
    QFT

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    22141334_1984105708474001_2048603486226223075_n.jpg
    So, she agrees with us!?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is anyone denying this was an act of terrorism?

Well, no evidence this was an attempt to use terror for a political outcome, so it ain't until it is.

This has "exploded" the liberal myth/lie/misrepresentation that SA ARs/AKs are "machine guns".

That's what I'm seeing. A lot of people I've talked to are asking about it and it's an easy one to answer.

Maybe it's the Republican-majority government, maybe it's the fact that they're going after a more specific target than just "assault weapons," maybe I'm just ignorant and can't see the problems unfolding but I agree, this doesn't have me desperately wishing I had a trust fund that I could go out and spend on stocking up like previous incidents have.

It helps that the POTUS isn't lecturing gun owners about what horrible people they are for opposing "common sense gun safety".

Seriously CM I feel like your holding back...Tell me how you really feel about Jimmy Kimmel???

:)

If I were to say what I think of Jimmy Kimmel, INGO would run out of *'s in the first paragraph.

Got his 2.5 minutes of fame.

His feminist hyphonated last name GF probably threatened to limit his morning bathroom "alone time" if he didn't turn in those leaded weapons of mass distraction.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Here, let my give you a term that is more linguistically pleasing. How about "Warrior Society?" Now explain to me how a warrior society isn't a "militaristic society." I don't consider a militaristic society one that is simply based on the capabilities of the standing army of the nation. I also include the the capabilities of the non-military citizenry. The United States enjoys, strong support for the military, and has a capable non-military society, which could relatively easily (compared to other nations) seamlessly compliment a standing force. That's extremely rare, for first world nations. This doesn't even account for how eager our nation has traditionally been in involving itself in foreign conflicts, again with strong support, from both the public and private sectors. That is my opinion.
    Yeah I can see that, but what about Sun Tzu or General Tso? I'd say it depends on what you are planning: guerilla war, or lunch?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's hard to state that without being accused of being a Fudd of some sort....

So I won't say it.....

Because you did for me.....

Native peoples in this land won many battles (early on) because they picked the time and place for the fight...If the time and place were not right they would retreat....I feel the time is not right for this fight....

With that being said where did capitulation leave the Native people????

On a reservation....

I have change my mind four times since starting this post.....I don't want anything banned...But I am not going to feel guilty by thinking it's just the wrong fight....

Sounds like straight out of The Art of War to me. It's still in print today because it works.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    So many in the 2A community showing how much of a FUDD they are...

woof, hey if people hate semi auto 'salt looking rifles' so much open the registry and let us have what we want for a fair price! It's also a win for their side...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Because both of you are fathers and can put yourself in the shoes of those parents that lost their children in sandy.

Whereas here it was all adults and the perception is they can try and run and are not helpless unlike children whom we as a society see helpless.
    I was speaking about the incident politically, not as a comparison of tragedy.

After Sandy Hook it felt like there was a genuine chance that some kind of major legislation might have get passed.

I don't really have that same feeling now.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Well if this doesn't sound very similar...

Three men living outside the U.S. planned to attack concerts, Times Square and crowded subways in 2016 in an ISIS-inspired attack that one of the suspects said he hoped would be "the next 9/11," authorities announced on Friday afternoon.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Terror-Plot-New-York-Concert-Landmark-ISIS-Las-Vegas-Arrest-Times-Square-449749293.html

read the whole story.

ISIS Sympathizers Planned to 'Create the Next 9/11' With Attacks on Concerts, Subways & Times Square: Feds | NBC New York
    http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investiga...-Las-Vegas-Arrest-Times-Square-449749293.html

Last edited:
    Top Bottom