• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Because the first thing that the media does is try to link the shooter with some aspect of the right wing: conservatives, libertarians, tea party, republicans, or even sovereign citizen. MSNBC did that yesterday.

I didnt see that .... but i did see INGOers doing the same thing blaming Muslims for this incident before they had any info. i guess thats somehow different though

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Breaking: AR-15 was not used, at all. It was a shotgun and 2 handguns.

https://t.co/Pxuel21RNK

The narrative is falling apart. Pay attention to which media outlets correct themselves.

Went in with a Remington 870, which CNN called an "AR-15 shotgun"

Not sure what handguns he obtained

I've read that and I've also read that no AR-15 was involved at all. The latest said a shotgun and two handguns. It took them quite a while after Newtown to get the weapons straight.

Someone needs to hold these media **** tards accountable for false reporting and creating public panic. We all know if they supported the conservative agenda the liberals would have them all in a dungeon by now.
    All of the Liberal reporting is focused on ONE goal.
    To scare the American Public into making their Congressional Reps vote AR's and other Semi Auto sporting arms out of existence.
    They're still butt hurt because their campaign to wipe out our freedom to own such arms failed after Sandy Hook.
    The MSM will lie through their teeth to get their way and the facts will never be acknowledged.
    I would like to see a new Federal Law which makes it a capitol offense to knowingly, willingly, and with malicious intent, lie to the American People by means of any News outlet.
    Maybe that would make the Morgans, Sharptons, and Harris types who foist lies on America every day, rethink the content of their "news" programs.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I just posted this in another thread but, how hard is it to tell what gun(s) were used? Are these people idiots?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Breaking: AR-15 was not used, at all. It was a shotgun and 2 handguns.

https://t.co/Pxuel21RNK

The narrative is falling apart. Pay attention to which media outlets correct themselves.

BidenFrown.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My personal favorite quote in the CNN AR hit piece....even though there appears to have been no AR....is this one:

"'It's the preferred mass shooter's weapon of choice,' added Lunsford, who was wounded by Maj. Nidal Hasan during the Ft. Hood shooting in 2009."

Lunsford is an expert on how dangerous the AR is now...because he was wounded in a mass shooting...THAT DID NOT INVOLVE AN AR!!!!

So the AR is the mass shooter's weapon of choice...except in the shooting where this guy got shot. O.....K

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    My personal favorite quote in the CNN AR hit piece....even though there appears to have been no AR....is this one:

Lunsford is an expert on how dangerous the AR is now...because he was wounded in a mass shooting...THAT DID NOT INVOLVE AN AR!!!!

So the AR is the mass shooter's weapon of choice...except in the shooting where this guy got shot. O.....K
    I think that was my favorite lie as well!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Well......
    The Obamanites at WANE TV in Ft. Wayne just announced on their Noon News that the murderer used an AR 15 to kill the victims at the Naval Yard.
    If the latest CNN report that the ***hole used only a shotgun and two handguns proves to be the case I'm sure that the Libtards at WANE will retract their statement.
    CNN article link: http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/17/us/navy-yard-shooting-knowns-unknowns/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
    Under the heading "His Weapons"

When pigs fly!!!!

Last edited:

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Well......
    The Obamanites at WANE TV in Ft. Wayne just announced on their Noon News that the murderer used an AR 15 to kill the victims at the Naval Yard.
    If the latest CNN report that the ***hole used only a shotgun and two handguns proves to be the case I'm sure that the Libtards at WANE will retract their statement.
    CNN article link: Washington Navy Yard shooting: What we know and don't know - CNN.com

When pigs fly!!!!

from the article it says that he rented an AR-15, but returned it before the shootings..... So where can I rent an AR-15 and take it with me? Is this kinda like renting a car? Gotta love the ignorance.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Well......
    CNN article link: Washington Navy Yard shooting: What we know and don't know - CNN.com

When pigs fly!!!!

Let me get this straight

Article says we know he drove there with 3 weapons IN HIS CAR, and took them out for the shooting.........scroll down.....article says we know he was found with 3 weapons, a shotgun and two pistols HE MAY HAVE TAKEN FROM GUARDS.

EDIT: apparently they found a new editor because they changed the wording to reflect him only arriving with the shotgun.

Article seems to confirm there was no "assault weapon", aka the A-Bomb of the small arms world, the AR-15, on scene at all.

So much sense....

Also if he really did take those guns from downed guards, in order to not be hypocritical, the Dems must push to ban armed guards (which I am not condoning, merely mentioning flawed logic) because their weapons can be obtained too easily. Puts them in a good spot...of course they will turn it away from the deranged individual, despite any shred of logic, and it will still somehow be the fault of the weapons themselves, or how background checks don't work. Hopefully I am wrong about this though.

Last edited:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    from the article it says that he rented an AR-15, but returned it before the shootings..... So where can I rent an AR-15 and take it with me? Is this kinda like renting a car? Gotta love the ignorance.
    Yup.....
    The problem is that MANY of the grossly ignorant Obamanites out there will believe that crap and add it to the lies already being circulated.

Let me get this straight

Article says we know he drove there with 3 weapons IN HIS CAR, and took them out for the shooting.........scroll down.....article says we know he was found with 3 weapons, a shotgun and two pistols HE MAY HAVE TAKEN FROM GUARDS.

Article seems to confirm there was no "assault weapon", aka the A-Bomb of the small arms world, the AR-15, on scene at all.

So much sense....

Also if he really did take those guns from downed guards, in order to not be hypocritical, the Dems must push to ban armed guards because their weapons can be obtained too easily. Puts them in a good spot...of course they will turn it away from the deranged individual, despite any shred of logic, and it will still somehow be the fault of the weapons themselves, or how background checks don't work.
    The truth of this tragedy will NOT stand in the way of the corrupt, criminal, Media.
    They will spin their lies in any way possible to give the appearance that we gun owners are to blame for every tragedy that occurs.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The shooter's friend on CNN right now:

"He was liberal, not a fan of Bush, bigger fan of Obama"

Non-surprise. How many is this now?

It's like they want to ban guns to protect themselves from themselves.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The shooter's friend on CNN right now:

"He was liberal, not a fan of Bush, bigger fan of Obama"

Non-surprise. How many is this now?

It's like they want to ban guns to protect themselves from themselves.

Not sure that being a liberal and fan of Obama has anything to do with going crazy and shooting people.
    Just like the fact that he liked guns and video games, or his religion, or even the color of his skin.

If you want to link his political views to his insanity then you cant blame journalists who link video games or AR15s to mass shootings.

:twocents:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Not sure that being a liberal and fan of Obama has anything to do with going crazy and shooting people.
    Just like the fact that he liked guns and video games, or his religion, or even the color of his skin.

If you want to link his political views to his insanity then you cant blame journalists who link video games or AR15s to mass shootings.

:twocents:

I get what you're saying, I really do... and maybe 5 shootings ago I'd side with you more. But now I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of the media attacking the "right" for these things, when it's their own people doing it.

I'm on the camp of classifying extreme liberalism as a mental illness at this point. I'm fresh out of tolerance.

Top Bottom