• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Why do people keep on referring to the AR-15 as a high powered rifle? IMO the .223/5.56 is a rather dinky round compared to many popular hunting calibers. (Rhetorical question, I know I'm preaching to the choir.)

Last edited:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Why do people keep on referring to the AR-15 as a high powered rifle? IMO the .223/5.56 is a rather dinky round compared to many popular hunting calipers. (Rhetorical question, I know I'm preaching to the choir.)
    Because most Liberals, and damn near all reporters, have the same concept of firearms as the people in Medieval times had.
    It makes a loud noise and the gun belches fire so it's a tool of Satan.
    A demon rides the bullet and the sound from the projectile when it passes you is the demon screaming.
    The Left thrives on the ignorance of their disciples......:n00b:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even if he was, what does political party have to do with anything?

Because the first thing that the media does is try to link the shooter with some aspect of the right wing: conservatives, libertarians, tea party, republicans, or even sovereign citizen. MSNBC did that yesterday.

The point is that all of the shooters we have recently have been tied to the democrats. The guy in Colorado was a member of OWS for example. And most seem to have emotional issues. It is almost like someone is "winging them up and aiming them at us".

So the political aspect is only important due to the way the press reacts. BTW, they did try to use the Texas residence as a way to say white redneck. That is until they found that he was black and from NYC.

michaelw2608

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    FBI ? AARON ALEXIS - DECEASED

They're saying he killed the security guard, and took his pistol... ambushed a cop, took his AR. He started with only a shotgun.

I haven't seen this in any major media. I wonder if they are intentionally not mentioning this fact.

This brings about some questions. I am not a LEO, but for the LEO's on INGO, in this type of situation would you ever be alone in a building with an active shooter?

Last edited:

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I haven't seen this in any major media. I wonder if they are intentionally not mentioning this fact.

This brings about some questions. I am not a LEO, but for the LEO's on INGO, in this type of situation would you ever be alone in a building with an active shooter?

Active shooter response is to rush in and take care of situation now, the days of waiting a hour for swat and having all the hostages killed are over.

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    If playing mw2 makes someone into killer then I should be a pro hockey player with all the NHL I play.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I would like to know what he had when he entered the Navy yard and what, if anything, he got from the Police Officer/Security Officer that he shot.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Someone needs to hold these media **** tards accountable for false reporting and creating public panic. We all know if they supported the conservative agenda the liberals would have them all in a dungeon by now.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Went in with a Remington 870, which CNN called an "AR-15 shotgun"

Not sure what handguns he obtained

I've read that and I've also read that no AR-15 was involved at all. The latest said a shotgun and two handguns. It took them quite a while after Newtown to get the weapons straight.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads