Not open for further replies.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Nipprdogs 308 was factory, I think Remington and it separated for some reason. I was talking to a instructor I know this morning and he said that the factory stuff has been questionable as of late with the ammo manufacturers producing so much to feed the buying frenzy, so maybe the round, maybe something else...

Fwiw, I bought that ammo 8 years ago. :dunno:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    More Videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2CPku-CEm0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukJC3tD-bo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA-vxA735v0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gajJePbSo4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2FZw3dy62E[/ame]

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Nipprdog, once again thanks for the photos. They look awesome and had to save the couple of myself to show others. Always great that someone good on the camera gets some photos. Usually forget the camera, and when i dont forget the camera, Id always forget to take pictures, so glad someone in the group does that. Going back through the photos and seeing what a great time we had again.

No problem. :D I just need to balance camera shooting and firearm shooting. ;)

Btw, if any one wants the full size versions to print from, PM me your email, and I'll send them to you. :ingo:

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Once again I had a great time. Repeater thank you for letting me shoot that m1, that was an amazing rifle, and as always a thank you to Gunbunnies for letting me try out that FAL, and also thank you to Geronimojoe and his .45 acp pistola.
    Nipprdog thank you for not breaking my REPR this time. Unfortunately the same can't be said for Gunbunnies FAL. :D

Jedi lets get the story straight I didn't hand you that mag. I caught you trying to pocket it.
    Someone left a partial box of ammo on my table .45 acp Winchester white box, I think it was T-star, usually it's nipperdog.

Oh I can't forget the mods, Spasmo it was great getting to meet and talk to you, Scutter01 I guess it was ok to meet you;)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    You aren't kidding. I need to get a couple boxes of .308 for the next meet and shoot. I know I want to try the SCAR, the M1A, maybe another rifle or two. Good times. :ar15:

I'll bring out the M1A, SCAR 17, and the ptr 91 to the next shoot. The ptr is a pig though.
    Ah then no :facepalm: for me. I'm not a fan boy of 5.56/.223. I know turnandshoot has a SCAR in .308 and now that I'm left with about 15 rounds of brass .308 to shoot still I'm going to remind myself to have him bring it out so I can compare that to the FAL next time. Just need to go buy some more .308 for both of them.

oh I blame GB and WINAMAC for this .308 love I have right now. :laugh:

Shooting them next to the FAL would be interesting. Now we just need an rfb out there.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    First Shoot (Newby)

Just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL and I had a GREAT time at the shoot yesterday.It was my first shoot with INGO and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting all of you fine folks and look forward to making acquaintance with more fine folks at the next shoot. You all made a newcomer feel very welcome, and Jedi...YOU THE MAN! Great coordination setting this shoot up. I know from experience the logistics involved for succesful events such as these. I also now have a new found respect for bacon. You guys doing the grilling... you all really know your way around a grill let me tell ya. The bacon cheeseburgers were great!!All the food was. I was truly impressed with the wide array of weapons at the shoot and the willingness of the owners to let others shoot them. I personally enjoyed offering up my SA M14 (M1A) to let others shoot it. As well as my Colt M-4 .22.Jedi ...great video of you shooting the M14 by the way. Everyone was respectful, safe and willing to help others. I also appreciated the fact that the gals were there shooting as well joining right in the fun, not just guys.In my humble opinion we need more women involved in the shooting sports. Sorry if I am rambling on, but it was just that great of a time. Sorry if I forgot to mention anyone in this post. I just met so many nice folks I lost track. Thanks again.:ingo:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll bring out the M1A, SCAR 17, and the ptr 91 to the next shoot. The ptr is a pig though.

Shooting them next to the FAL would be interesting. Now we just need an rfb out there.

Factory brass or is steel OK for your guns? Need to start budgeting for the next one. I did the Appleseed target with the FAL (20 rds) thinking of doing the 8 rd version next time but 2 times per gun. So twice on the FAL, twice on the SCAR, etc... Thus need to start thinking how much ammo I am going to need.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Once again I had a great time. Repeater thank you for letting me shoot that m1, that was an amazing rifle, and as always a thank you to Gunbunnies for letting me try out that FAL, and also thank you to Geronimojoe and his .45 acp pistola.
    Nipprdog thank you for not breaking my REPR this time. Unfortunately the same can't be said for Gunbunnies FAL. :D

Jedi lets get the story straight I didn't hand you that mag. I caught you trying to pocket it.
    Someone left a partial box of ammo on my table .45 acp Winchester white box, I think it was T-star, usually it's nipperdog.

Oh I can't forget the mods, Spasmo it was great getting to meet and talk to you, Scutter01 I guess it was ok to meet you;)
    It was me. We're not terribly worried about it. I do appreciate your honesty, though!

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    The case separation ?? Not sure, it ran the steel and the LC and assorted other military surplus stuff without incident, Nipprdogs 308 was factory, I think Remington and it separated for some reason.

While buying some 308 ammo at the show today, I mentioned the case seperation, and how GB removed using a dental tool. He told me about a trick his dad told him they used 'in the field'.(his dad was a veteran) The trick was to chamber another round, pushing forward on the bolt if needed. Then when you pull back on the bolt. the second round comes out the the partial case attached to it. He then dug in a box and pulled out a 223 round with the top 1/4 of a ruptured case on top of it.

Fwiw. :D

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Factory brass or is steel OK for your guns? Need to start budgeting for the next one. I did the Appleseed target with the FAL (20 rds) thinking of doing the 8 rd version next time but 2 times per gun. So twice on the FAL, twice on the SCAR, etc... Thus need to start thinking how much ammo I am going to need.

Currently it has a 1-4 scope. You're welcome to run it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The only bad part was the MODS lied, they brought up some sweet INGO swag and said they would have shirt sizes for EVERYBODY! They didn't have a medium for me. :(:(:( But I did get a big INGO beer mug, so all will be well for a little while. :)

Hey, we DID have shirt sizes for everyone. We even had mediums, but you didn't want it because it wasn't black. :p

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The only bad part was the MODS lied, they brought up some sweet INGO swag and said they would have shirt sizes for EVERYBODY! They didn't have a medium for me. :(:(:( But I did get a big INGO beer mug, so all will be well for a little while. :)

Hey, we DID have shirt sizes for everyone. We even had mediums, but you didn't want it because it wasn't black. :p

U should of gave her the PINK one! :laugh:

See, now we wouldn't be that mean. I could see you, Jedi, definitely giving her a pink shirt. :D If you told her it was light red, that might work though. :)

I'm waiting for a purple shirt. :) I'd like it to say INGO on the front left side with nothing on the back.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    If you would just listen to Spasmo, she knew this in April. :p
    U should of gave her the PINK one! :laugh:
    YOU are an evil man! Almost as bad as Napalm! :faint:

See, now we wouldn't be that mean. I could see you, Jedi, definitely giving her a pink shirt. :D If you told her it was light red, that might work though. :)

I'm waiting for a purple shirt. :) I'd like it to say INGO on the front left side with nothing on the back.
    Thanks, Spasmo! I had hoped you'd have my back! Can't trick me with the light red crapola, though. :) I would wear purple, fwiw. I do like the print on the back, though. Too bad there's not enough of a demand for women's tank tops.

mrobnoxious1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Plymouth
    Had a great time as usual. Brought out my son and his cousin, both had big smiles after shooting Repeter's rifles.

I finally didn't get beat by my daughter in a shooting competition, because she wasn't there.

And I finally got to shoot some clays, had a blast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom