Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Had a great time as usual. Brought out my son and his cousin, both had big smiles after shooting Repeter's rifles.

I finally didn't get beat by my daughter in a shooting competition, because she wasn't there.

And I finally got to shoot some clays, had a blast.

Glad that you all enjoyed shooting the rifles. They are a blast :ar15:

ilovemyjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Darn it, before I came to the may meet, I had my short list (wish list) pretty much in my mind. However, after the may shoot, my whole list had to be revised! Now after the June meet.....here I am revising again. Drat! I thot I had it nailed down to 20 gauge THEN 357 rifle, but after shooting the one nipperdog brought, (thankyou) I m rethinking my list order. And lowendgenerator let me try the shield again, hmmmmmmmm I really like that one too. And the list just goes on and on!! Thank you repeter for bringing the Scar ! It is awesome! Thankyou everyone for a great time again!

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Darn it, before I came to the may meet, I had my short list (wish list) pretty much in my mind. However, after the may shoot, my whole list had to be revised! Now after the June meet.....here I am revising again. Drat! I thot I had it nailed down to 20 gauge THEN 357 rifle, but after shooting the one nipperdog brought, (thankyou) I m rethinking my list order. And lowendgenerator let me try the shield again, hmmmmmmmm I really like that one too. And the list just goes on and on!! Thank you repeter for bringing the Scar ! It is awesome! Thankyou everyone for a great time again!

You're welcome! Sorry the mag bit your finger, I gave it a stern talking to when we got home hehe.

By the way, that wishlist will NEVER get smaller, especially when you attend Meet And Shoots. :D

Hoot2469

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    thank you

I want to thank everyone who was at the meet and shoot Saturday, the way everyone would show you their collections and let you fire them. As for the guest that came with me, my wife and son (hoot jr.) had a blast, hoot jr. is already asking when the next event is and asked if it was ok to go to the pigeon field. he has the clay pigeon on his desk, almost as a trophy. Then again he keeps reminding me that he had a higher score on the pistol contest. Thank you everyone for such a great day.
    Hoot.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Broke in my INGO shirt today. OCed at Cabela's, Hybrid CCed in St. John Stracks, Target, and Aldi, and now I just dropped a greasy piece of bacon on it. :D

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

You are welcome about the SCAR. You are on the video on here too with it. And the wish list only gets longer every meet and shoot. And not just the wish list to shoot, but the I have to have list seems to get longer as well. Totally need to win the lotto after a meet and shoot sometime.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Someone (can't recall who) gave me an idea for the next pistol competition about using circles. Can that someone please PM me what you called that target. Need to start working on it. =p

ilovemyjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    You are welcome about the SCAR. You are on the video on here too with it. And the wish list only gets longer every meet and shoot. And not just the wish list to shoot, but the I have to have list seems to get longer as well. Totally need to win the lotto after a meet and shoot sometime.

The pictures of everyone are amazing!!!

And do you and lowendgenerator promise that my wish list ( and my got to have that one) list will just will get longer? Great, that means I will just have to shoot more!:)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    The pictures of everyone are amazing!!!

And do you and lowendgenerator promise that my wish list ( and my got to have that one) list will just will get longer? Great, that means I will just have to shoot more!:)

It is a wonderful cycle, get a new one, have to shoot it, see another one that you want now, have to get it, save up while shooting the others, and finally get it, have to take it out and shoot it, see another new one, :rockwoot::ar15:

ilovemyjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Ya know another neat thing from the INGO group.......I met someone with my first name. Now, our name is not that unusual, however to meet someone with the exact same spelling is a first! The fact that she is a delight is just really neat!!!

It was great to meet you too!

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Sorry I went MIA for this shoot! I've been super busy moving back home and starting up a new job. I had completely forgotten about my cousin's open house on the same day of the shoot. And not to mention that my PC has been out of commission, making it difficult to stay up to date on INGO being limited to only using my phone. :( :):

As of now, I see nothing preventing me from attending the July shoot and will gladly sponsor the rifle competition! :D

Glad everyone had fun! Can't wait till next month! :rockwoot:

:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom