:D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Looks like fun.

Sorry I missed this one too. I'm sitting down in St Louis at Washington University. There is a big notice in the literature they provided us that says NO GUNS ARE ALLOWED ON CAMPUS and that NO GUNS ARE EVEN ALLOWED TO BE LEFT LOCKED UP IN CARS.

Oh well. Guess this isn't the first time I'll be obeying laws but violating policies.

Glad the shoot went well for everyone. I should be at the July shoot with you all.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    [ame]http://youtu.be/17L-eeftTJg[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/pUoPHMV7L8w[/ame]

These videos are really dark, I'll remember to bring my Speedlite next time, it has an LED on it for taking videos.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:D

I couldn't locate one my Savage 22 rifle mags when I was packing up. :dunno:

Sry was thinking of nipprdog and not KLB. KLB we have just found out is a theif! He stole from himself. :rofl:

FYI that pink hand with my 1911 is NOT, I repeat NOT my hand.

BTW someone left behind a redneck 2-2x4 shooting stand. I like it so much that I'm going to pink it and it's gonna be part of the community supplies. ;)

Jimmy do you want it back after I pink it? :D

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    The other member (can't remember his name) getting pinked;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB3FOqA5TY8
    That's jimmy0315. What's not on the video of lonehoosier is him shaking like a leaf before I started to pink him. I was starting to think I'd have to hold him down for his pinking! LOL! I was nice though, and brought acetone so they wouldn't have to be seen elsewhere with pink nails, and jimmy forgot to take his off. :yesway: I don't know if he left before us or not.

I had a fantastic time yesterday. Thanks to gunbunnies for bringing out the RPD, that thing is awesome! And that pistol with the sling, I forget what it was, but I liked it!
    Nipprdog's pump action rifle in .223 was really nice. My right hand felt weird on it, like it didn't quite fit, but man that gun was fun to shoot.
    Scutter's red 10/22 was a dream! I think I will put that on the list of things I [STRIKE]want[/STRIKE]need!
    Black label's kriss vector was awesome, I think I need one of those, too! :D
    A big thanks to repeater for bringing his brothers M&P 40c (and thanks to acetean(sp?) for letting him!) I think I found my next EDC! :wwub:

The only bad part was the MODS lied, they brought up some sweet INGO swag and said they would have shirt sizes for EVERYBODY! They didn't have a medium for me. :(:(:( But I did get a big INGO beer mug, so all will be well for a little while. :)

The most awesome part of my day was getting second place in the pistol competition! I didn't do what I had planned on doing, but that's ok, I have the extra targets, for practice. :cool: I also need to figure out where to put my new INGO patch. I think I might sew it on to the hat I was wearing. :ingo:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    How about sewing a patch of velcro loop on your hat instead of the patch, then it'll be removable.
    Nah, I have two of that hat. I know exactly where I want to put it, I just need to get a strong enough needle and thread.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Guys, it was another awesome day and shoot... MY wife and I really enjoyed being out with you guy's and Gal's... Glad some of you enjoyed the FAL and the RPD... There was some talk between me and Black Label which will bring another larger belt fed to the next meet and shoot... Sooo watch for that one in the other thread and bring more 308...

The strange hold on the FAL was a little issue with that rifle after putting about a 100 rounds through her, she has the original metal handguards which are not insulated, so she gets pretty hot and I can't tell how hot things are so I just held it strangely and fired the heck out of her... I'm gonna get some insulated handguards for it from DSA sometime soon...

The case separation ?? Not sure, it ran the steel and the LC and assorted other military surplus stuff without incident, Nipprdogs 308 was factory, I think Remington and it separated for some reason. I was talking to a instructor I know this morning and he said that the factory stuff has been questionable as of late with the ammo manufacturers producing so much to feed the buying frenzy, so maybe the round, maybe something else...

Had a blast looking forward to attending the next one with you guys...

Combat45, you need to get your rearend out here and enjoy a day out on the range with us...

Later...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Nipprdog, once again thanks for the photos. They look awesome and had to save the couple of myself to show others. Always great that someone good on the camera gets some photos. Usually forget the camera, and when i dont forget the camera, Id always forget to take pictures, so glad someone in the group does that. Going back through the photos and seeing what a great time we had again. Also, let a couple of the newer members know about it, so they could follow along on here as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom