Not open for further replies.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Great shoot! I couldn't believe it had been nearly 6 months since I've seen all your ugly mugs! :): I had a blast, as always! Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one! :ingo:

@TStar - Thanks for the cupcakes. I made TheOnlyQualk give me six of them. And they barely made it through the night! :bacondance:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    As always, I had a great time. It's nice putting faces to some of the names I see on here.

Daddymikey, your son is adorable, and a fantastic listener. I usually don't have much patience for teaching, but he made it pretty easy.

Uzibutton, it was great talking with you. One of these shoots I'll have to remember to bring ammo for your fun toys.

The Only Qualk & goober, nice talking to you guys as well. I am very glad you liked the cupcakes, well, that everyone seemed to like them.
    And yea daddymikey, the only reason I make them is because you INGO guys say you like them. I know your friend couldn't believe that. Despite what jedi & actaeon believe/say, I can be a nice girl. LOL.

Actaeon, aka Yes, thanks for putting up with my shenanigans. :)

Que & Fenway, it was nice meeting you two, as well. I hope our meet & shoot was nice and fun as you were hoping.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    As always, I had a great time. It's nice putting faces to some of the names I see on here.

Daddymikey, your son is adorable, and a fantastic listener. I usually don't have much patience for teaching, but he made it pretty easy.

Uzibutton, it was great talking with you. One of these shoots I'll have to remember to bring ammo for your fun toys.

The Only Qualk & goober, nice talking to you guys as well. I am very glad you liked the cupcakes, well, that everyone seemed to like them.
    And yea daddymikey, the only reason I make them is because you INGO guys say you like them. I know your friend couldn't believe that. Despite what jedi & actaeon believe/say, I can be a nice girl. LOL.

Actaeon, aka Yes, thanks for putting up with my shenanigans. :)

Que & Fenway, it was nice meeting you two, as well. I hope our meet & shoot was nice and fun as you were hoping.
    You only act mean. Inside you know you are all
    five-cute-kittens-300x225.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Feel free to let me know if someone wants their pic removed, or if I took a pic that shouldn't be there.

I have higher resolution originals if someone wants a better copy. I lowered the resolution on these so they wouldn't fill up my Photobucket account.

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Calling POI...
    2013INGONWIJuly_10.jpg

Tactical photographer taking a picture of a tactical producer/cinematographer in action...
    2013INGONWIJuly_11.jpg

Feeding the REPR...
    2013INGONWIJuly_12.jpg

LWRC REPR in action...
    2013INGONWIJuly_13.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom