SW Indiana
    My blood. What a bad boo boo for bigum!

DSC04957.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh, and I'd like to point something out. In a previous post I stated that in 1500 rounds my BDE hadn't had an issue with anything until the UMC rounds. Well, that's not entirely true and I didn't state what I posted right. When I first bought my pistol, I tried 124gr FMJ and HP rounds and it would NOT feed them. Since then, I've only fired 115gr fmj and 147gr HP with my BDE. This 115gr MC (What the **** is "MC" anyway?) is the first issue with the gun since discovering it doesn't like anything other than 115 and 147 gr loads.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Maybe he wants to drive back down to the land of SE Asian heat and humidity!

ACTUALLY, I want to go to the Watermelon Fest in Owensville since I been to every one from 82 to 99. :): I miss it and it gives me an excuse to come bug the crap outta you guys! :D

no..I think you just forgot to remove the suck out of your pistol before you came down from Indy:dunno:;):laugh::shoot:

Well, I tried, but my wife said she'd rather shoot me with it. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    there are only 2 reasons people go to the watermelon fest in Owensville...of course one is for the melon..the other is for the dope. which one you lookin for?
    you're high rite now arent ya? how many fingers am I holding up? answer me dammit!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    there are only 2 reasons people go to the watermelon fest in Owensville...of course one is for the melon..the other is for the dope. which one you lookin for?
    you're high rite now arent ya? how many fingers am I holding up? answer me dammit!

The Dope. Yes. None. No. :D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    This post reserved for me to add all my pics and videos once I get them off my iPhone.

Pics and videos added :yesway:

But, some failed to upload because "an unknown error occurred." I *was* going to be able to easily see which ones failed and retry them, but Safari crashed while uploading, so I lost the list of the ones that had failed. Once I get that figured out (hopefully tomorrow), I'll add those videos, too.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

But, some failed to upload because "an unknown error occurred." I *was* going to be able to easily see which ones failed and retry them, but Safari crashed while uploading, so I lost the list of the ones that had failed. Once I get that figured out (hopefully tomorrow), I'll add those videos, too.

To who all that attended and want the opportunity to have the videos that mk2ja has labored on uploading (thank you so much sir), here's a link to download the Youtube video's to your hard drive.

KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

'
    Thanks for all the hard work uploading the pics and videos!

Also, thanks for catching my 32 round running man assault.

That was fun! :rockwoot:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Seems like there's always something forgotten when I make a trip of any kind...this time it was the camera, so now I have to poach photos from everyone else. I hope none of them have been copy righted.

Why did no one take a bunch of photos of MEEEE,,,,MEEEEEE damnit. :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Seems like there's always something forgotten when I make a trip of any kind...this time it was the camera, so now I have to poach photos from everyone else. I hope none of them have been copy righted.

Why did no one take a bunch of photos of MEEEE,,,,MEEEEEE damnit. :D

Because you're funny looking...:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Those are some awesome vids! And who needs to run away when you have 32+1 9mm rounds to dump into some midget's chest?!?!!??! :laugh:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Well, what will I remember.....
    Bigums wore the same shorts as I did, major FOPA Matt, really! Stealing another mans outfit? Shame.

Relic's slide hitting him in the gut, that was funny. Then mine hit me, not so funny....

that was me...EvilleDoug

Savage couldn't get a sequence off with his BDE. (and didn't you say something about not trusting a Kel-Tec?)

Did anyone mention it was hot as balls?

mk2ja, change your avatar son. I was expecting a little mexican punk. You seemed like a fine young man. Your dad seemed like a fine guy too.

j and sclark, we wanted to visit more with you guys, maybe next time.

Le doug, didn't get to talk to you or IBM or lawrra. I didn't know johnb or kingrat.

yea, we talked for several mintues. After the runningman target.

Gary and his wife, I didn't get her name, or maybe it was stored on some of the braincells that succumed to the heat! Great people. Great training.

I got a few pics and training. Mostly of myself, my wife was running the camera. :dunno:

Didn't you hear? He's the Eminem of Engineers. :D

Looks like everyone had an excellent time! Now I don't want to hear ANYONE complain about 'everything always happens in Indy'. . . . ;)

that isn't fair to say everything always happens in Indy...what is fair to say is that more people from the south drive north for the functions there.

Because you're funny looking...:dunno:

I am Not funny looking, just funny to look at :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom