• Status
    Not open for further replies.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I guess I have le doug and Relichound confused. Which of you was really tall and had a rag on your head? Doug, right?
    So I guess I didn't get to talk to Relic any then....
    ...the name stickers was a good idea. Although I think they would've fallen off d/t the heat and sweat....

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I guess I have le doug and Relichound confused. Which of you was really tall and had a rag on your head? Doug, right?
    So I guess I didn't get to talk to Relic any then....
    ...the name stickers was a good idea. Although I think they would've fallen off d/t the heat and sweat....

Nope..we didnt get a chance to talk other than the goodbyes and what not when you left.
    I was the tall guy in the camo hat,dark green shirt and camo shorts with the rag around my neck:):

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Pics and videos added :yesway:

But, some failed to upload because "an unknown error occurred." I *was* going to be able to easily see which ones failed and retry them, but Safari crashed while uploading, so I lost the list of the ones that had failed. Once I get that figured out (hopefully tomorrow), I'll add those videos, too.

Great pics and videos mk2ja, I didn't realize you were doing all that...I wish you would of showed me how to record so we could of taken video of you shooting, next time for sure. I know it took a lot of work to record all those videos and upload so, thank you!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Great pics and videos mk2ja, I didn't realize you were doing all that...I wish you would of showed me how to record so we could of taken video of you shooting, next time for sure. I know it took a lot of work to record all those videos and upload so, thank you!

Thanks, sclark. It was no problem, really. I love taking pics and videos on my new phone. They're nothing too great, but they're definitely better than nothing. My dad took a few videos of me with his phone this morning; I just haven't had a chance to upload 'em yet.

But yeah, next time we're out shooting, I'll have ya help out if you're up for it!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    None of that line of BS makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

Well the fact is the gun was empty and slide locked back that is not a line of BS!!! And I'm sorry your not all warm and fuzzy!! I was on the line and watched each person shoot until the gun was empty, when it was empty I blew the whistle to stop the man from running!! The angles on the film do make it look bad!! but slide locked back gun empty!! if you think it's BS then thats your opinion and you are welcome to it!! But I'm not in the habit of slinging BS. :D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    No, I was looking through some of the vids of your get-together on H&K49031's photobucket link and found it. That's all there was...but it's a doozy:n00b:
    I wish there was more vid. Lawwra shot well all day and everyone was very safe.
    It looks like the last round was shot before he muzzle swept.
    Too hard to tell with 1 second of vid. It's easy to interpret it either way, but I watched him shoot all afternoon. He was safe the entire time.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    If you look at the video you can plainly see that the slide is locked back and he is removing the mag and has it in his support hand as he is turning!!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Sorry guys, that one second of video was just a snapshot in time. Although that snapshot scared the crap out of me, I wasn't there. You all made it back without any more holes than you showed up with, so that's a good thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom