• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I guess we should have worn our tactical slings, helmet cams, combat boots, kevlar vests, blah blah blah blah.

Oh, I forgot the cool tactical sunglasses too.

I was waiting for the "really smart ones" in the room to come on over and tell us how much we suck.

I pretty much have a lot of faith in HandK's training. I wonder if our critics are nearly as qualified and experienced?

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    If you look at the video you can plainly see that the slide is locked back and he is removing the mag and has it in his support hand as he is turning!!

I thought there was something in 4 cardinal firearm safety rules about treating all guns as if they are loaded?

People who are careless with "unloaded" guns will be careless with loaded guns.

Most of the folks here know I advocate and teach 360 degree gun handling and see benefits in structured "downrange" training, but what I see in several of these videos makes me cringe.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I guess we should have worn our tactical slings, helmet cams, combat boots, kevlar vests, blah blah blah blah.

Oh, I forgot the cool tactical sunglasses too.

I was waiting for the "really smart ones" in the room to come on over and tell us how much we suck.

I pretty much have a lot of faith in HandK's training. I wonder if our critics are nearly as qualified and experienced?

I made no commentary about your gear. I commented on the sloppy gunhandling shown in a one-second-long video clip.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I thought there was something in 4 cardinal firearm safety rules about treating all guns as if they are loaded?

People who are careless with "unloaded" guns will be careless with loaded guns.

Most of the folks here know I advocate and teach 360 degree gun handling and see benefits in structured "downrange" training, but what I see in several of these videos makes me cringe.
    Point them out.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm surprised it took this long for this :poop: to start.
    I want them pointed out. If I sucked at something, then I want to be set straight. This is why I train.....to get better.
    But if someone is gonna call me or us out, and not back it up, then it is just unfounded smack talk.
    So back it up!

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I want them pointed out. If I sucked at something, them I want to be set straight. This is why I train.....to get better.
    But if someone is gonna call me or us out, and not back it up, then it is just unfounded smack talk.
    So back it up!

I said my piece. The vid I posted was what I have a problem with. Any time I've been on a range, under someone else's control and running drills, drawing and re-holstering safely was mandatory. Nonchalantly swinging around when you get to slide-lock and sweeping the instructor and God knows who else is sloppy and dangerous.

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    I want them pointed out. If I sucked at something, then I want to be set straight. This is why I train.....to get better.
    So back it up!

you need to work on clearing jams faster

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I said my piece. The vid I posted was what I have a problem with. Any time I've been on a range, under someone else's control and running drills, drawing and re-holstering safely was mandatory. Nonchalantly swinging around when you get to slide-lock and sweeping the instructor and God knows who else is sloppy and dangerous.
    V, this wasn't directed towards you. You showed a clip and threw in your 2 cents. You didn't post that you saw all kinds of spooky things without any evidence to back your words.
    BTW, I'm still waiting..........

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I love the title of your photobucket folder... "training WTF".

Nothing but class.

What I saw made me go "WTF?". It was appropriately named.

Why are you getting so bent out of shape over this? I made an observation and am having a conversation about it. You are the one taking it very personal.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Training WTF :: MOV04973.mp4 video by vupdblue - Photobucket

Seriously, you should ALL count your blessings...

No, I was looking through some of the vids of your get-together on H&K49031's photobucket link and found it. That's all there was...but it's a doozy:n00b:

Possible?!

None of that line of BS makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

What I saw made me go "WTF?". It was appropriately named.

Why are you getting so bent out of shape over this? I made an observation and am having a conversation about it. You are the one taking it very personal.

We all make observations...

Take a look at your observations. Well said indeed. You're right, why would anyone get offended by what you said?

I especially like the one where you say, "none of that line of BS makes me feel all warm and fuzzy." Wouldn't you call that a personal attack? Isn't that supposed to be a big :nono: here on INGO?

You are directly calling a valued member of INGO, who happens to be a well qualified trainer, someone who slings BS.

Read what you posted. Is that really constructive? Really? You have much experience actually having constructive conversations?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom