• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    mk2ja, change your avatar son. I was expecting a little mexican punk. You seemed like a fine young man.

Didn't you hear? He's the Eminem of Engineers. :D

Looks like everyone had an excellent time! Now I don't want to hear ANYONE complain about 'everything always happens in Indy'. . . . ;)

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Oh!! And Jimmy!! it does not matter if you color blind or not guns don't run with out a magazine!!!! :lmfao::p:runaway::lmfao:

I forgot to put a mag in........ oh well......I thought it was hilarious as well.

We had a blast at the shoot. Great putting faces to names.
    +1,000 to Gary to drive all the way down to train us.
    I wish everyone could have made it to Bigum's house.
    Maybe we can all meet up again at the 1500 in October.

Last edited:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Looks like everyone had an excellent time! Now I don't want to hear ANYONE complain about 'everything always happens in Indy'. . . . ;)
    Almost everything happens in Indy!:D
    Mail order swag would be cool.......it's hard for me to find time to drive to Indy.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    :+1:
    And lawrra..thanks again for the cigars! oddly enough when I woke up this morning my mouth didnt taste like I had been sucking on a rhinoceros butt:dunno::popcorn:

Oh yeah... those cigars were great.

And yup, I do have a bit of that funny taste in my mouth this morning...:n00b:

HandK... I still have your grippos!!!!!!!

And let's not forget the 32 round conceal carry Glock 19!

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    All I can say is, what an awesome group of people! Was so nice meeting everyone and had a great time at the shoot even though the weather was so horrid...lol. Thanks to everyone for all the good food and drinks, Big for opening your house to everyone and a special thanks to HandK for all the training. Can't wait to do it again sometime!:)

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    All I can say is, what an awesome group of people! Was so nice meeting everyone and had a great time at the shoot even though the weather was so horrid...lol. Thanks to everyone for all the good food and drinks, Big for opening your house to everyone and a special thanks to HandK for all the training. Can't wait to do it again sometime!:)

We do need to do it again...

As hot as it was yesterday, and as glad as I was to get out of the sun, I would love to go shoot like that again today. It was so fun and interesting to do something besides shoot at the range. The training completely changed my mindset!

A great time!:rockwoot:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Big, did you find Kingrat's Magazine?
    I looked in my stuff as well.....didn't find any Glocky mags.

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    thanks HK for driving 10,000 miles uphill both ways into dantes inferno to show us mouth breathers the basics, thanks bigum for hosting afterwards, and thanks everyone else who also drove a bit to get down here and almost died sweating (mk2ja/bapak2ja, lawrra, IPM, POC, and anyone else i forgot)

i almost had a heat stroke but i had fun getting it!

dont worry about the mag too much, if it turns up im not in a huge hurry to go pick it up it can wait until next time or some time when its convenient

hows the hand today relichound? :P

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    thanks HK for driving 10,000 miles uphill both ways into dantes inferno to show us mouth breathers the basics, thanks bigum for hosting afterwards, and thanks everyone else who also drove a bit to get down here and almost died sweating (mk2ja/bapak2ja, lawrra, IPM, POC, and anyone else i forgot)

i almost had a heat stroke but i had fun getting it!

dont worry about the mag too much, if it turns up im not in a huge hurry to go pick it up it can wait until next time or some time when its convenient

hows the hand today relichound? :P

After Thinking about it a bit..Ima thinkin I'm the one that got the mags switched...in which case Bigum should have it...I dont even remember grabbing your mag..but it was all on/near that one table and I must of thought it was bigums. if it doesnt show up let me know and Ill buy you a new one.
    I blame it on you! you said "wanna shoot the running man with the .44?" and everything went fuzzy after that:laugh::shoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

Eminem of Engineers huh? Thats funny!:laugh:

He is the most level headed 20 something year old I have ever met. he's going to go far in life! I'm in awe at how well he has things together..he graduated from RH which is one hell of an accomplishment in itself..yet he still has the drive to join the Marines and do the Officer thing:wow:
    And after meeting his father,its not hard to see where he gets it from. :yesway:

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area

He is the most level headed 20 something year old I have ever met. he's going to go far in life! I'm in awe at how well he has things together..he graduated from RH which is one hell of an accomplishment in itself..yet he still has the drive to join the Marines and do the Officer thing:wow:
    And after meeting his father,its not hard to see where he gets it from. :yesway:

No doubt about that. He has what it takes to go far. Both are great guys!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

+1

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana

+1
    +1

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    HA! Ice cream isn't a bad idea....
    But I have to get ready for work right now, get off at 4am. Walmart is amazingly quiet at that time...usually.
    I believe we all learned yesterday, the PW shoot should not be in July an more!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Here's a little sample. Full album here: INGO PW Shoot 7-24-10 pictures by SavageEagle - Photobucket
    Video's being uploaded.

PWShoot001.jpg

PWShoot008.jpg

PWShoot007.jpg

PWShoot006.jpg

PWShoot010.jpg

PWShoot027.jpg

PWShoot003.jpg

Oh, and I found the reason for the FTF in the BDE!!!!

The Remmy UMC I was using was NOT FMJ! I compared the overall length of the round to the FMJ WWB, CCI Independence, AND the 147gr HPs I use. The UMC was marked 115gr MC. :dunno: what MC means, but the bullet is shorter than all the other 115gr FMJs I own. :dunno: Every FTF I had was with the UMC so my only conclusion is that I shouldn't use anything other than 115gr FMJ and 147gr JHP in my BDE. After 1500 rounds in this gun, only the UMC 115gr MC rounds have given it problems. :thumbsup:

I'm still not going to carry it until I test this theory in real life though.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom