• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Man, I got state farm. It don't cover **** anymore.

That's who we've got! I can't tell you how many riots we've had and have had unrecovered losses...I mean I could but you probably wouldn't believe the number...well maybe you could...it's probably the same number as you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's who we've got! I can't tell you how many riots we've had and have had unrecovered losses...I mean I could but you probably wouldn't believe the number...well maybe you could...it's probably the same number as you.

I have to admit I don't have many claims for shrapnel damage. But I did hit the hail lottery once and got a new roof.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Mmmmm. Crunchy goodness.

Nutty-Bars-Small.jpg
    Nutty Bars. How appropriate.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Given that the Wahabbi make up the Saudi quota for radicals, does this mean that this group you believe would support ISIS would come out of the majority who want to host tea parties and talk about the brotherhood of all mankind?

BBC News - Saudi Arabia arrests 88 men for 'plotting attacks'

Well, it looks like SA is concerned about "improper" (my word, not a quote from the article) radical islamofascists.

Saudi Arabia has arrested 88 people accused of plotting attacks inside and outside the country, officials say.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    What's wrong with that as a slogan? That's the slogan of both the Repunk-lican and Demon-rat parties in America, so why can't others utilize it?
    In case you think I'm even joking, remember the 'vote or die' campaign? I rest my case.

:rolleyes:

Well, so far they don't execute you in the streets for not joining so, you know, that's at least one difference....

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ISIS keeps sending us messages with these videos, isn't it about time Obama went to Congress and got authorization for a real reply? If ISIS wants to provoke a massive response with its evil, cowardly acts. It's going to get exactly that... providing we have the leadership ready to make that choice.

A comprehensive strategy starts with an AUMF passed by Congress. I doubt Congress, or the President are up for it.

Well... RIP Steven Sotloff.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    ISIS keeps sending us messages with these videos, isn't it about time Obama went to Congress and got authorization for a real reply? If ISIS wants to provoke a massive response with its evil, cowardly acts. It's going to get exactly that... providing we have the leadership ready to make that choice.

A comprehensive strategy starts with an AUMF passed by Congress. I doubt Congress, or the President are up for it.

Weakness is provocative.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville

There will be no response by the u.s.a., as long as democrats run anything. They sympathize with islam. If this isnt proof that obama is either a muslim or a huge supporter of islam i dont know what is. He admits they have no strategy, but sure has strategy to get rid of his political opponents and take away freedom from christians. The only response is going to be one like the last one, he'll bomb a couple small time targets, make sure that gets on the news, then is business as usual, use the federal gov't to take away our freedoms in this country. I firmly believe he wants this country to be taken down. Every action shows it. There will be no massive response until we get people in gov't that are against islam and what its followers are doing. The proof is in the actions, he's done nothing, except invite them in with open borders, sit back and let an ethnic cleansing take place with those same people publicly announcing they want us dead. I bet nothing changes in november, i bet its gets worse from here on out. I sure hope not though.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    Obama should have listened to McChrystal, instead of *****-canning him. McChrystal had the right idea all along, and it didn't involve pulling out of a war before it was over.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There will be no response by the u.s.a., as long as democrats run anything. They sympathize with islam. If this isnt proof that obama is either a muslim or a huge supporter of islam i dont know what is. He admits they have no strategy, but sure has strategy to get rid of his political opponents and take away freedom from christians. The only response is going to be one like the last one, he'll bomb a couple small time targets, make sure that gets on the news, then is business as usual, use the federal gov't to take away our freedoms in this country. I firmly believe he wants this country to be taken down. Every action shows it. There will be no massive response until we get people in gov't that are against islam and what its followers are doing. The proof is in the actions, he's done nothing, except invite them in with open borders, sit back and let an ethnic cleansing take place with those same people publicly announcing they want us dead. I bet nothing changes in november, i bet its gets worse from here on out. I sure hope not though.

Careful Zippy...

Posting about religion will get you banned from INGO. Period.

Ignoring (or arguing with) a moderator's warning will also get you banned from INGO. Period.

Here's a really simple procedure to follow if you want to avoid the Banhammer:
    1) Don't post anything religious in nature to INGO.
    2) See step 1.

I have issued enough warnings about religion to people with post counts in the thousands to see that this isn't ignorance of the rules, these are intentional violations of the rules. The FIVE rules we have here.

So, in short...no more warnings, no wiggle room, no "benefit of the doubt". Post religious content of any type to INGO and risk being banned...without additional warning, even for your "first offense".

We are not kidding about this.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Before we dive into a war with ISIS, I'd like to know exactly how we plan on winning this one. Political statements are all well and good, but we don't need more American blood spilt to make some politician look good for the nightly news.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Before we dive into a war with ISIS, I'd like to know exactly how we plan on winning this one.

By tying the hands of the military, firing top brass that don't agree with PC goals, giving military assets to questionable allies, pushing away long-term allies, not protecting our own borders, providing immediate financial & legal assistance to those who illegally cross the border, suing states who attempt to enforce the law, pushing for stronger gun control, and denouncing anyone who questions these policies as racist.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    By tying the hands of the military, firing top brass that don't agree with PC goals, giving military assets to questionable allies, pushing away long-term allies, not protecting our own borders, providing immediate financial & legal assistance to those who illegally cross the border, suing states who attempt to enforce the law, pushing for stronger gun control, and denouncing anyone who questions these policies as racist.

genius.gif

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Before we dive into a war with ISIS, I'd like to know exactly how we plan on winning this one.

Quietly give the Joint Special Operations Command free reign in the region with help from friendly .govs. Turn them loose and let them go all ninja on ISIS.:dunno:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Ha! There's only one route to victory, and fewer than 1 in 100 people would accept it. I'd be fine with surgical strikes that take out 10 city blocks. When the people get tired of losing loved ones, maybe they'll take care of the problem themselves. Until then, I'm all about responding to violence with violence.

Quietly give the Joint Special Operations Command free reign in the region with help from friendly .govs. Turn them loose and let them go all ninja on ISIS.:dunno:
    It's reins.

Top Bottom