• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ycs9a3.jpg

Regan would have never been in that situation. He would have razed Iraq/Afganistan, and left them to rebuild. I'm sure he'd be more concerned with Putin, than anything else.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    2 in Toronto-NYC train terror plot found guilty - Houston Chronicle

Two men could spend the rest of their lives in prison after being found guilty of several terror-related charges for plotting to attack a passenger train traveling from New York to Toronto.

Prosecutors had argued during the trial that the men were motivated by Islamic extremism and spent months plotting to kill as many people as they could. Investigators said the men received guidance from members of al-Qaida, in what they called the first known attack planned by the terrorist network in Canada.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Wonder when the Arab nations are going to get their collective **sses together to wipe out these devils. If the Arabs would hold their nose, I'm sure Israeli would give them a hand.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Wonder when the Arab nations are going to get the collective **sses together to wipe out these devils. If the Arabs would hold their nose, I'm sure Israeli would give them a hand.

I am slowly beginning to wonder if the Arab nations are really not secretly happy to see this stuff happening. From slaughters on the streets in Iraq to 147 dead in Kenya, you would think by now they supposed followers of the religion of peace would be fully up in arms, literally but they seem not to really want to do anything other than showing a small show of force to keep the US dollars flowing in.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This is a very interesting piece on IS. It takes a look at who is actually the power behind the organisation and it's not who you'd think, at first. If this is true then the US certainly did have a hand in the creation of IS and it could have been avoided. It's Saddam's revenge.

The hidden hand behind the Islamic State militants? Saddam Hussein's. - The Washington Post

Yep, it's Americas fault.... clearly we are to blame for the ****nuts whackjobs over there.
    Not the religious zealots..... nah, they are the victims here.....
    So Syria was saddam husseins responsibility??... I didn't think Syria was in Iraq......

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yep, it's Americas fault.... clearly we are to blame for the ****nuts whackjobs over there.
    Not the religious zealots..... nah, they are the victims here.....
    So Syria was saddam husseins responsibility??... I didn't think Syria was in Iraq......

One can point to several factors, but here's what can't be denied:
    -a certain Iraqi dictator kept these wackjobs in check
    -we deposed said dictator for "iffy" reasons
    -no dictator = power vacuum
    -a weak govt is installed
    -weak govt invites turmoil led by former soldiers of dictator
    -chaos ensues

Top Bottom