• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Good point. Some of my handguns are better than military grade. The SA XD was built for the Croat military, my XDm has upgrades from it. The 1911 was designed and used by the US army--mine has several upgrades from a standard, GI model. So, in some respects, I've go super-military-grade weapons.

I carry a military grade weapon every day:draw:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So . . .

I wonder why the police were at the house where they found some of the stolen goods? Were they there on an unrelated matter and happened to find them?

Or, are some of the bad guys running their mouths, thus helping themselves get caught? I like it when criminals can't keep secrets!

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    So . . .

I wonder why the police were at the house where they found some of the stolen goods? Were they there on an unrelated matter and happened to find them?

Or, are some of the bad guys running their mouths, thus helping themselves get caught? I like it when criminals can't keep secrets!

QFT.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Good point. Some of my handguns are better than military grade. The SA XD was built for the Croat military, my XDm has upgrades from it. The 1911 was designed and used by the US army--mine has several upgrades from a standard, GI model. So, in some respects, I've go super-military-grade weapons.
    Yep, heck, just in Mausers alone I have Germany, Sweden, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Spain, Brazil, Argentina and Israel's military represented. Then in semi-autos, I have Egypt, Czechoslovakia, France and the U.S. military represented. Oh, and I have one of those super-military 1911's too! :):

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Can someone say Criminal Negligence! The owner should go to JAIL!!! How can a responsible citizen leave those kinds of weapons anywhere but a locked safe. Military grade weapons should not be in the hands of someone who cant properly secure them. Way to go Profire! Nothing makes our streets safer than criminals having suppressors and machine guns! Very irresponsible!!!!

Please please please tell me you forgot the purple for sarcasm.....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    OMG!! All this stuff is military grade!!! And anybody can buy it anytime they want!!! :faint:

V100.jpg

618_348_the-military-grade-backpack.jpg

militarygradebanner.jpg

hapter-military-grade-eyewear.jpg

lemon_lime_paracord_survival_bracelet_550_military_grade_paracord_f007c9fc.jpg

military_grade_shock_dust_proof_case_for_apple_iphone_5_5g.jpg

10pcs-lot-2012-Luxury-Brand-New-font-b-Military-b-font-Swiss-Design-Mens-Black-Dial.jpg

Cree-LED-Military-Security-Tactical-Flashlight-Waterproof-Torch-IPX6-Waterproof-Grade.jpg

397.jpg

61zfKXlMPtL._SY355_.jpg

We're all DOOMED!!!

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I wouldn't be too surprised if the ATF revoke his FFL. I have to agree with those that are calling irresponsibility, yes Andrew is a good guy, but that doesn't change the circumstances. He or his employees left a trailer full of machine guns and ammo out for the taking. Like all of us, lets hope they find these weapons quickly.

You would think. The ATF will want to, (and perhaps they should,) make a example of this for sure.

Why not? Think about it, they left several hundred thousand dollars of equipment unsecured and unguarded. And if you try to argue that it was secured, then you probably think that a glass front gun cabinet or cheap stackon cabinet is secure too. The items should have been left in the building or at least someone should have been guarding the trailer. You can say s*** happens, but sometimes we bring it on ourselves and then we are shocked when it actually does happen. I don't know the guys at Profire. I'm sure they are stand up guys. Im sure they are great at customer service. But someone got in a hurry, took some shortcuts, and their irresponsibility resulted in a huge mess.

Exactly!

1 rule if you own a tool cab or trailer. YOU NEVER LEAVE A TOOL CART, TOOL TRAILER OR IN THIS CASE A GUN TRAILER away from the job site or "leave" it at work filled with tools. Everyone should know this, responsible guy's who own em would never leave a trailer filled overnight with tools at the shop or a job site or in the open for all to pick at.

im just sorry the guns are out there for the criminal element.

Andrew im horribly sorry but why were these left inside and overnight in a trailer unprotected.?

There is no reason this should have ever happened.

Wow a lot of victim and Profire bashing here. Andrew and crew have been awesome to me and many others on this forum. He and his staff are the victims. To say he could have things better is very typical of the corrupt media but I would not expect it from his fellow brothers here on the forum. Today I am ashamed to be a member here.

Andrew I feel terrible for this happening to you and especially during your trip. I hope all gets resolved and they recover your lost merchandise. Try to enjoy whats left of your vacation, and don't let the people who walk on water get ya down.

Really??? Nice people or not Profile screwed up. These are dangerous things that are now on the streets. You may not like it but if even one of those guns are used in a crime or someone is hurt by one, that blood is on Andrew's hands. He holds the license. Plain and simple. No matter if it was him or a employee. It all rests on Andrew. I would hate to see someone lose their livelihood by a poor choice of a employee. But even if that is the case someone made the decision to put that person in charge.

There is no good side to this. A massive mistake was made. Period. This business did not uphold it's responsibility to the public if indeed a trailer with weapons was not properly secured.

If your that ashamed you got a option.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    You would think. The ATF will want to, (and perhaps they should,) make a example of this for sure.

Exactly!

There is no reason this should have ever happened.

Really??? Nice people or not Profile screwed up. These are dangerous things that are now on the streets. You may not like it but if even one of those guns are used in a crime or someone is hurt by one, that blood is on Andrew's hands. He holds the license. Plain and simple. No matter if it was him or a employee. It all rests on Andrew. I would hate to see someone lose their livelihood by a poor choice of a employee. But even if that is the case someone made the decision to put that person in charge.

There is no good side to this. A massive mistake was made. Period. This business did not uphold it's responsibility to the public if indeed a trailer with weapons was not properly secured.

Incredibly self-righteously indignant statement, IMO... Would you be saying the same thing about other stolen objects potentially used as weapons? Say, a knife, baseball bat, non-NFA firearm? Maybe even an automobile left outside overnight? Is there blood on my hands if I leave my locked car curbside overnight and someone hot-wires it and kills a family in a head-on crash?

Get over yourself.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Civilians can't have new machine guns. That's one of the ones inobtanium I believe sadly. Except for dealers.
    Not new but the M249 was put into production a couple of years before the machine gun ban and in it's previous form, FN Minimi, in production since 1974. I've seen a few, they are rare but they do exist...for the right money.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified

So when cops LOSE fully automatic weapons that were not even stolen, is there blood on their hands too? Self righteous troll. Back to something other than INGO again. :rolleyes:

ABC/Fusion Investigation: Military Guns Missing From Police Agencies - ABC News

hfdcowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Brownsburg

First of all, he has broken no laws so the ATF pulling his FFL I ask you really???? Second my point was not that there was no lack of judgment. I am simply stating maybe our brother needs our support not our scrutiny. Do you think Andrew is not running thru whatever errors in judgment where made over and over again in his own head. He has to live with the outcome of this theft for better or worse. My point is he is a fellow member of this community, and I will not sit here and armchair quarterback what happened. I am not without fault I have left my side arm in the center console of the a locked truck, I see that as about the same offense. I did not realize so many here walk on water.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not new but the M249 was put into production a couple of years before the machine gun ban and in it's previous form, FN Minimi, in production since 1974. I've seen a few, they are rare but they do exist...for the right money.
    That's what I was wondering about. Didn't know they were made so early. I'm not loaded so I'll never see one.
    obviously SUPRTEK I know I could become a dealer but who wants thuglets coming to their home to shoot them for their guns? Not me

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    First of all, he has broken no laws so the ATF pulling his FFL I ask you really???? Second my point was not that there was no lack of judgment. I am simply stating maybe our brother needs our support not our scrutiny. Do you think Andrew is not running thru whatever errors in judgment where made over and over again in his own head. He has to live with the outcome of this theft for better or worse. My point is he is a fellow member of this community, and I will not sit here and armchair quarterback what happened. I am not without fault I have left my side arm in the center console of the a locked truck, I see that as about the same offense. I did not realize so many here walk on water.

If memory serves, there are ATF regs for SOT3's on storage and security. I am skeptical that storing them unattended in a light trailer overnight complies with them, but who knows.

The locked truck to this an apples to oranges comparison. For one, does your truck have the logo of a firearms company posted on it? Do you load it with firearms in the view of the public? Do you drive it around to firearm events promoting your company with it? Do you unload firearms from it in the view of the public? Is a handgun comparable to a beltfed light machinegun?

Most importantly, are you continuing to store your weapon this way after already once having had such weapons stolen out of your unattended vehicle at night?

Top Bottom