• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Sam would be compromising some of the very reasons he OC's...reaction time, deterrent, comfort to name a few...I would not compromise.

Hmmm....maybe that's why I said this:

some smart guy said:
    Now... with that said I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I'm merely stating the way I personally do things. I CC, and I do so for a multitude of reasons. I will not OC. Period. It's somethign I choose to not do. That's what I choose, you choose what you want.

I swear reading comprehension has really slipped. I can see why everyone knocks public schools.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Being that my comprehension skills are so lacking, I'll ask you the same question. Name a place and time that you think OC would be appropriate in public.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    No, the compromise is Sam can still CC. He still has his guns. he still carries them with him. They're just not out in the open. To paraphrase a movie line.... a Person is smart. People are stupid. What they don't see, they can't ***** about.

Now... with that said I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I'm merely stating the way I personally do things. I CC, and I do so for a multitude of reasons. I will not OC. Period. It's somethign I choose to not do. That's what I choose, you choose what you want.

I believe the question was, what is Ralph giving up in this compromise?

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Being that my comprehension skills are so lacking, I'll ask you the same question. Name a place and time that you think OC would be appropriate in public.

For ME, never. I don't think open carry is something I would ever do. For you that is your call. Like I've said 4,154,330,298 times, this is personal choice. What you choose to do may or may not be what I chose. You will likely be in different situations daily than I am and those are decisions that each person has to assess and determine what is best for their particular situation.

Like I've said before...YMMV. THat's why laws dictating what people can and cannot do are so flawed. No two people will be in the same situation exactly the same way.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Or when some people just have to win at the internets.

must-win-internet.jpg

Top Bottom