• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Well, try being genetically engineered to blow up easily and trying to contain it. It's like lighting off an atomic bomb and trying to keep a lid on it.

It's probably why I can sympathize with the officer in this case. I know what it's like to be called everything but a person all day everyday and not allowed to say a thing back. I understand the frustration of NOT being able to keep it in all the time. I understand what it's like to be belittled, spit on(true story), called an idiot etc just working retail. I can't imagine the **** LEO's get to deal with from knuckledraggers and white trash that think they can do what they want whenever they want.

So yeah, I empathise with the guys just trying to do their thankless jobs so they can go home to their families at night all teh while being called "nazi's", "thugs" etc.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    I will agree with everything but the white trash comment... I have been called white trash a few times when I am in my weekend don't give a damn attire, but frankly after doing manually labor in business dress all week long I don't give a damn as long as the clothes are suitable to carrying.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    If my wife was calling people complete retards, I woudl personally tell her she was being a *****, then apologize to the person she offended.

Ditto. This is without a doubt what I would do.

Wow, mimicking and talking like a "retarded" person. Way to treat those in society with mental problems. I stopped using the term "retarded" years ago because is was a slap in the face to all those mentally challenged persons who try to get by in life. You are REALLY on your soap box about the building deputy's attitude when you wife was WAY out of line. I don't care WHAT stress she was under. Stress does not make people into something that they were not already. It just pushes them to show their butts earlier than normal. Your wife deserved NO respect based on her outrageous behavior. I would have stopped her too. She needed a conversation about respecting ALL people...one that I gather she lacked BEFORE this incident. Quite frankly, I would have been too embarrassed to post this story.

WAY too embarrassed.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I will agree with everything but the white trash comment... I have been called white trash a few times when I am in my weekend don't give a damn attire, but frankly after doing manually labor in business dress all week long I don't give a damn as long as the clothes are suitable to carrying.

Maybe I need to preface my terms with my own definitions. "White Trash" is an attitude, not an appearance. Same for me with the "N" word and any other derogatory slang. I do not judge people on their appearance. I will class them on their attitude though... ;)

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Well, try being genetically engineered to blow up easily and trying to contain it. It's like lighting off an atomic bomb and trying to keep a lid on it.

It's probably why I can sympathize with the officer in this case. I know what it's like to be called everything but a person all day everyday and not allowed to say a thing back. I understand the frustration of NOT being able to keep it in all the time. I understand what it's like to be belittled, spit on(true story), called an idiot etc just working retail. I can't imagine the **** LEO's get to deal with from knuckledraggers and white trash that think they can do what they want whenever they want.

So yeah, I empathise with the guys just trying to do their thankless jobs so they can go home to their families at night all teh while being called "nazi's", "thugs" etc.

When I worked corrections I was fine with the verbal abuse. When I got gunned down I went ape **** on one offender. Almost got fired. ;)

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Maybe I need to preface my terms with my own definitions. "White Trash" is an attitude, not an appearance. Same for me with the "N" word and any other derogatory slang. I do not judge people on their appearance. I will class them on their attitude though... ;)

would probably save a few hairs on peoples heads.. I was just throwing it out for clarification. The Irish were called the "N" word and you don't see me up in arms with everybody about it, but like you said it is a mentality not a skin color.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Yeah.. there are some things I know I could never do: Teacher, LEO, Corrections, Retail stores ever again, Fast Food.

Now, if pus hcame to shove I'd work wherever I needed to to put food on the table.... I just know my life would be miserable in thoe positions.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Maybe if all the PW's start talking about random stuff in here, people will ignore it and it will quietly sink to the depths of INGO, only to be bumped by some noob in 8 months

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    See what happens when people have time to spare and no information to go on. At least we all seem to have good imaginations. Glad to see some are on medication too lmfao

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    See what happens when people have time to spare and no information to go on. At least we all seem to have good imaginations. Glad to see some are on medication too lmfao

Hell no...........have you read Rambone's posts on modern medicine??????

Top Bottom