• rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Im gonna get this thread back on track

Hey!!
    I've got a good conspiracy theory! :)

Anyone notice that the OP hasn't posted for a week, and the initial reports of OBL's demise said he was killed a week ago?
    Could they be one and the same??? :dunno:

:eek:

:tinfoil:
    Just like you cops, always trying to scare the public into believing your lies to further your own agenda
    Switch to 1oz at a time...........it'll go quicker

:D
    Stop telling people what to do just cause you think your badge means something

*everything above should be in purple :laugh:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Just like you cops, always trying to scare the public into believing your lies to further your own agenda

You need some meds too. I have enough to go around, come by and have a cold one, you cant be to far away.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Well, try being genetically engineered to blow up easily and trying to contain it. It's like lighting off an atomic bomb and trying to keep a lid on it.

It's probably why I can sympathize with the officer in this case. I know what it's like to be called everything but a person all day everyday and not allowed to say a thing back. I understand the frustration of NOT being able to keep it in all the time. I understand what it's like to be belittled, spit on(true story), called an idiot etc just working retail. I can't imagine the **** LEO's get to deal with from knuckledraggers and white trash that think they can do what they want whenever they want.

So yeah, I empathise with the guys just trying to do their thankless jobs so they can go home to their families at night all teh while being called "nazi's", "thugs" etc.

Ah, so you instead take it out on fellow INGO Members, gotcha..

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Maybe if all the PW's start talking about random stuff in here, people will ignore it and it will quietly sink to the depths of INGO, only to be bumped by some noob in 8 months

So... how about that bad experience that Fitch's bro had outside of Circle Center mall with IMPD, what ever happened?

:dunno:

energizer-bunny-page10.jpg

bwahahahahahahahaaaaahahaaa!!!!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

:crying: Now I'm all (*)

:p

:lmfao:

Top Bottom