• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    If someone does jazz hands at you, you're allowed to shoot them. It's a state law.

jazz-hands-demotivational-poster-1223176332.jpg

Fitch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Indianapolis (Westside)
    I can say though that it wasn't all hands on and "respect my authoritah" like OP says it was.

I am sure that a police officer has never lied to cover his a** before. I reported this incident EXACTLY as it happened. I hope that the mere fact that you were able to discuss this matter with the officer will make him think twice before conducting himself in this manner in the future.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I am sure that a police officer has never lied to cover his a** before. I reported this incident EXACTLY as it happened. I hope that the mere fact that you were able to discuss this matter with the officer will make him think twice before conducting himself in this manner in the future.
    What manner??
    We haven't seen any reputable evidence that he did what you claim.
    "Innocent until proven guilty" mean anything to you?
    Or doesn't that apply to Police Officers? :n00b:

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis

So you were there when it happened? If not then imo the only people that have the right to say reported exactly how it happened are the people who were there. Till they come on here and tell their sides of the story. Other wise it is all hear say.

Last edited:

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    I am sure that "A" police officer has lied at some point . As well I am sure that "A" president, pastor, military member, family member,ingo member has lied to cover their tail. The question at hand is did "this" police officer ,family member ,or ingo member lie, or is it as simple as three sides to any given story?!??!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Um im not sure why everyone is in a fuss over this. The police did exactly what they are supposed to do. Carrying an open firearm into circle mall...seriously? What an idiot.

I've OCed into plenty of malls, do you think that malls are somehow magical and crime can't happen there:dunno: besides he complied with Simon's silly rule and was outside the mall on a public sidewalk when the incident happened, I wonder if the officers came out of the mall also because according to Simon's rules of conduct posted at the mall no WEAPONS are allowed inside, that means LEOs can't carry there either!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

if you werent there, how can you say it happened exactly like that? really that statement is a untrue statement itself.

or are you really the guy who it happened too and your just playing us by telling us your his brother? your stories just dont jive man. all kinds of people lie to cover their ass. some people also lie to try and extort money from other people. so im sure you can understand why people are cautious here to accept your word on this, especially since you have no other history here to gauge you on.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Only a true nazi would claim he "forgot" Godwin's Law. :rolleyes:

Well I am of German heritage. I guess I'm going to have to revert to the actions of the people of the Fatherland and really earn the comparison of Nazis to cops.

So are you you, or are you your brother? Were you there or not? Why would the officer think twice about conducting himself the way he did if you still haven't proven that he did anything wrong?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    My brother has just recieved his LTCH and has been carrying openly pretty often. He didn't have any problems until he decided to visit Circle Centre Mall in downtown Indianapolis with his wife. He entered the mall and was immediately appropached by mall security and asked to leave, because they do not permit people to carry open or concealed in this mall. The security officer said that this is because they have plain clothed federal & state law enforcement on the premisis. My brother spoke with the security officer for a few minutes and then left. Upon leaving the mall and walking 50 yards or so, my brother was approached by two IMPD officers and grabbed from behind by both arms. The officers said "You need to come with us!" and forced him down the sidewalk and let go of him and asked "Do you have a license for that?" and pointed at his handgun. My brother said "Yes." and began to slowly reach for his wallet. At this point one officer grabbed my brother's arm and said "No!" The other officer then removed my brother's wallet and asked "Is it in here?" while holding the wallet in my brother's face. My brother replied "Yes, give it to me and I will show you where it is." The officer then handed his wallet back to him and my brother retrieved his LTCH and handed it to the officer. The officer then began to run his information while the other officer said "You need to cover that thing up! Now! Right now! In front of me, before you walk away!" His LTCH was returned and one officer said "You are good to go."

I thought I would remind you of your original post, in case you forgot. Not only does it refer to your brother the whole time, no where does it say you were present for the encounter. So without you being there in person to witness it there is no way that you could be telling the story exactly as it happened.

Top Bottom