• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I thought I would remind you of your original post, in case you forgot. Not only does it refer to your brother the whole time, no where does it say you were present for the encounter. So without you being there in person to witness it there is no way that you could be telling the story exactly as it happened.

and even if he is really his brother, he would have still lied to us in the original story you just quoted. it just doesnt hold water.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    He entered the mall and was immediately appropached by mall security and asked to leave, because they do not permit people to carry open or concealed in this mall. The security officer said that this is because they have plain clothed federal & state law enforcement on the premisses

Maybe it's just me but it seems that according to this security guard that the Simon mall people don't consider federal and state law enforcement officers people! I wonder if they consider them servants!

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I thought I would remind you of your original post, in case you forgot. Not only does it refer to your brother the whole time, no where does it say you were present for the encounter. So without you being there in person to witness it there is no way that you could be telling the story exactly as it happened.

Whoa , slow your roll Serpico !

All that "factual" information and logical train of thought stuff don't go round here law dog , savvy ?

Facts and logic don't go round here ! :draw:

Fitch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Indianapolis (Westside)
    if you werent there, how can you say it happened exactly like that? QUOTE]

I was told what happened by my brother. I then asked him questions to gather more information. I then talked with the three people that accompanied him to the mall. I received corroborating statements from each of these witnesses. I know that I have not been a member of INGO for a long time, but that fact alone does not make me any less credible than anyone else who chooses to post a thread or comment on here. I was only reporting the facts EXACTLY as they were stated to me by multiple witnesses and the victim (My Brother).

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I think frank should comment on EXACTLY what he heard.

Then we could take 2 hearsays and decide on what the facts are.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Ok Fitch, how about talking your brother into joining and posting the story, be nice to be able to ask the guy there what happened

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    if you werent there, how can you say it happened exactly like that? QUOTE]

I was told what happened by my brother. I then asked him questions to gather more information. I then talked with the three people that accompanied him to the mall. I received corroborating statements from each of these witnesses. I know that I have not been a member of INGO for a long time, but that fact alone does not make me any less credible than anyone else who chooses to post a thread or comment on here. I was only reporting the facts EXACTLY as they were stated to me by multiple witnesses and the victim (My Brother).
    "Your Honor!!!
    It now appears that we have three surprise witnesses.
    May we subpoena them so that they may testify to the veracity of the OP's statement."
    (Not very damn likely!) :rolleyes:

Fitch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Indianapolis (Westside)

My Brother (RJ77) is now a member, but the system is not yet allowing him to post. I will have him post his description of this incident in his own words as soon as he is permitted to do so.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    The problem with this is that it is not a "compromise" at all. What is the OCer giving up? His right/ability to OC. What is the Offended Whiner giving up? Nothing.

You seem to think that it is understood that the OW (Offended Whiners) will grant concessions sometime in the future because we have been so willing to concede to their will now. I would ask: what 'concession' do you expect them to "grant' later? Will their concession be that they will ALLOW us to exercise a right or two? Perhaps they will allow us to CC if we promise to not load our handguns.

Your scenario has us GIVING UP our rights willingly NOW, based on the premise that by so doing, the OW (Offended Whiners) will, sometime in the future, ALLOW us to retain other rights. Not even that they promise to grant us our rights some indefinite time in the future, but solely because they SHOULD, in the spirit of compromise.

Ignoring the fact that they are a bunch of dishonest misanthropes who I wouldn't trust to babysit a brick, why would you willingly give up ANY of your rights today, in hopes that some group who has proven themselves dishonest, will allow you to keep what is already yours, at some undefined time in the future?

Would you allow a group of thugs to rape your wife today, because you believe that by appeasing them today, they will return the favor by not raping your son sometime later?

You are much more gregarious than I.

I'm not sure where all this "your compromise" stuff came from. You REALLY need to read my post again. I did not promote any type of compromise on the 2A in this situation. I said that there should be no law that makes us compromise on the 2A on public property.

I only agreed that the CONCEPT of compromise is a valid one in a civilized society.

If an INDIVIDUAL decides that a compromise is in THEIR best interest then I see no issue with that. Even if WE don't agree that it was a "real" compromise that is not up to us to determine. As long as the "compromise" is not forced on US then who cares what ANYONE ELSE compromises on?

If you want to debate a point that has any coherence then tell me why the concept of compromise IN GENERAL (i.e. not related to this specific situation which I have ALREADY stated that I don't necessarily agree with) is not useful or even harmful. Until then, I think you're picking on the wrong dude in these posts.

How exactly did they put their hands on him? I've read your account of what happened, but your brother has yet to join INGO and post his side of the story. I've also spoken to the officer and received his side of the story, and it doesn't quite jive with your side of the story.

So who are we supposed to believe ... You, your brother, or the officer?

I think you posted it knowing that it wasn't the complete truth simply to stir **** on INGO and get the membership fired up.

Until your cop buddy comes on here & tells his side of the story I see no reason to malign the OP's story. Just because YOU heard "the other side" (but won't tell us) doesn't mean that the side of the story that the OP was told (& came here to relate) is any less truthful than your cop buddy's, especially when he has more to lose by being truthful.

So I ask again, what does Fitch have to gain by lying about this?

My Brother (RJ77) is now a member, but the system is not yet allowing him to post. I will have him post his description of this incident in his own words as soon as he is permitted to do so.

We've got the brother now coming on here soon & telling his side like the cops, etc. said they wanted. So is the cop going to come on here & tell his side or do we just have "trust him"?

:popcorn:

I have a sneaking suspicion that no matter what the guy's brother says those who have been calling him a liar still won't believe him.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Tumbleweed.gif

:):

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    If the cop comes on here and tells his side will you believe him?

If the cop were to tell his side of the story (which we all know won't happen), and the actual person were to tell his side of the story, I would be inclined to believe something in the middle. There are three sides to every story, side A, side B, and the truth.

Top Bottom