• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I dont think they approve of any of their officers speaking on here (the internet) as IMPD in the first place. :dunno:

BINGO. Most Departments have very explicit rules concerning discussing any Department business without approval of IA or the Public Information Officer. This is a fact. It's up to each officer to determine how much they want to toe the line. :D

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    As I have told two others on here, I have actually talked to the "alleged victim". He volunteered the story to me in casual conversation. It didn't happen totally the way the OP posted it but a confrontation did take place. I WILL NOT get into any details on here. IF the OP comes back and posts a CORRECTED version of the story, I will quote it and state this was the story I was told by the "alleged victim".

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    As I have told two others on here, I have actually talked to the "alleged victim". He volunteered the story to me in casual conversation. It didn't happen totally the way the OP posted it but a confrontation did take place. I WILL NOT get into any details on here. IF the OP comes back and posts a CORRECTED version of the story, I will quote it and state this was the story I was told by the "alleged victim".

so without details, was their police misconduct that took place in your opinion based on the side of the story you were told?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    OH Man!!
    Now you've really blown my faith in the honesty of Internet posts. :(
    I may never believe another [STRIKE]lie[/STRIKE], story that I read here.

Top Bottom