• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    My step dad works for Simon malls and I go in CC bc I know how strict they are about firearms. It makes me laugh when I have a gun on and I see a mall security guard armed with a segway and a bike helmet. How will they protcet anyone? I know it is a right/choice that each individual is allowed to make for their own personal preference but places like these I choose to cc so I don't have to bother with being asked to leave. Most of the time it depends on which mall security guard/simon employe you come across and if they are on a power trip or not will depend on their reaction to seeing a gun.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    HAHA...great first post! Although I think SoCo might be a little to high class in this case...I suspect more

boones_farm.jpg

Or...

naturalice.jpg

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Actually we're not. You see if I bust you over the head or throw you down, I own you. That means I have to do paperwork for busting you in the head, and paperwork means spending more time with you and more than likely seeing you again. Frankly, there are very few people on INGO that I want to spend time with or see twice, let alone once. No offense, thats just how I roll.
    AWWWWW, c'mon, Frank, and I was going to ask, for a ride along, later, when the weather got better .....

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Sounds like you need to move. We have lots of nice guys in the Rural NW Indianapolis area. But then again I wouldn't be caught dead on the east side.
    Hey now. Raised, when to school, live, raise my family, and patrol east side. It really is better than many think.

Houdinih

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    In a Van Down By The River
    Hey now. Raised, when to school, live, raise my family, and patrol east side. It really is better than many think.

Way to make a valid point.
    :):
    :popcorn:
    I have to go to the concession stand and get a refill if anyone needs anything. I better not miss the good part! Where the hell is the other part of the story!? Oh yeah! Im patiently waiting for the dancing hamster E5Ranger.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Curious, I'm not a mall person, but once in a while I do go to one. I CC and never had an issue and it is my understanding that I've broken no laws, just store policy. Is that correct?

Correct. Circle Center is a Simon mall, and their mall policy is "no firearms." You haven't violated a law by carrying one, but if a representative of the mall tells you to leave, you must or you will be trespassing.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Correct. Circle Center is a Simon mall, and their mall policy is "no firearms." You haven't violated a law by carrying one, but if a representative of the mall tells you to leave, you must or you will be trespassing.

Actually their policy says no weapons, so if you have a knife, stroller, purse, cellphone, well crap just about everything can be used as a weapon, quess they don't want customers in there, also their rules make no provisions for LEOs so if you see a cop in there please report them to security!:D

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Mall cops......whats the point? Its like tying a guys arms behind his back and asking him to get into a fight. He can see the punch coming, but can't do anything about it. :rolleyes:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    As someone else already stated, you must just bring out the best in them.

Personally, I've never met a crooked cop(1 ass-hole though).

"9 out of 10 times" you get put in cuffs? Jesus dude, how many times have you had altercations with LEOs? No wonder you are so bitter.

That was kind of my reaction.

I've met a lot of very nice, professional cops. I've also been friends with several. I've also met a few socially who were a lot of fun to hang out with, but who I don't think made very good cops, mostly because of their attitude. I've also run into a couple who were real jerks both on and off duty.

Gee, it must be like every other profession - there are a wide variety of people who perform the job, some good, some bad. Imagine that. Compound that with the fact that they encounter a larger percentage of "bad guys" on a day to day basis than most of the rest of us, and I can see how it would be easy for them to become jaded after time.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    And then it is on to facebook to see what I have said there, especially being friends with old flames from the past and my wife and family members who can all see what I have said.

Man, isn't THAT the truth! I especially shudder when I see posts from old flames that begin with "remember the time we. . . . ."

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I have an inkling we will never learn "the rest of the story."

Nevertheless, this thread has been well worth it. Well worth it.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    IME, the prosecutor's are even more arrogant than most attorneys. They don't give a crap about the victims or their concerns.

Isn't THAT the truth. It's hard to imagine a group of people who, as one, don't care about those they supposedly represent in court (victims).

I witnessed a domestic violence event a couple of years ago, called the cops, etc. I got a subpoena in the mail to appear as a witness for the state, and was never once contacted by a prosecutor to ask what I saw. Of course, at trial, the bad guy met his court appointed attorney for the first time when the court was in session. What a kangaroo trial. Nobody from either side gave a darn about anything. Guy ended up pleading guilty, which pleased everyone, because nobody wanted to actually try the case.

Top Bottom