• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    so OP, whats the WHOLE, complete story? have your brother or cousin or whomever this happened too sign up here and tell us themselves. lets find out whats the deal here. if he did something to help this along then lets hear it. full disclosure.

I agree! We need to know, so we don't accidentally get Schneidered.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Apparently there is more to the story that OP isn't giving us, and I believe that a complaint was made against the officer. If there was a complaint, I don't expect the officer to tell me the story.

Well, if a complaint was actually filed I'd be more inclined to believe the OP. It's not likely the cop is going to admit to someone that they jacked some guy up for no reason at all & abused his authority, especially if they know that those remarks may make it on INGO. I'm not saying that the OP is completely correct in his account but just because the cop has a different version doesn't mean the cop is telling the truth & the OP is automatically a liar.

Mall cops......whats the point? Its like tying a guys arms behind his back and asking him to get into a fight. He can see the punch coming, but can't do anything about it. :rolleyes:

Hey, You're forgetting one thing...

paul-blart-mall-cop.jpg

awww man i was really looking forward to getting both sides of the story for once

talk about a let down

I doubt we will ever really be satisfied with either story we get.

I have it on good authority that in any story there can be several versions of "the truth". You just have to be good at convincing someone that your side is "truthier" than the other.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Well, if a complaint was actually filed I'd be more inclined to believe the OP. It's not likely the cop is going to admit to someone that they jacked some guy up for no reason at all & abused his authority, especially if they know that those remarks may make it on INGO. I'm not saying that the OP is completely correct in his account but just because the cop has a different version doesn't mean the cop is telling the truth & the OP is automatically a liar.

Just because there was a complaint filed doesn't mean the OP is automatically right and that his story should be believed. Don't you find it funny that the OP hasn't posted any more about the incident and that his brother has yet to join INGO and tell us what went down? Probably not, because in the world of INGO cops are always wrong.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Just because there was a complaint filed doesn't mean the OP is automatically right and that his story should be believed. Don't you find it funny that the OP hasn't posted any more about the incident and that his brother has yet to join INGO and tell us what went down? Probably not, because in the world of INGO cops are always wrong.
    You know.....
    If you keep this up Frank, you're going to shake my belief that everything I see on the Internet is true. :(

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn

I'm not saying that the OP was automatically being truthful.

I'm saying it is reasonable to not believe the cop is being truthful because he has WAY more to lose than the OP has to gain.

I know complaints get filed on bogus grounds. I also know that complaints get filed on valid grounds...& sometimes those complaints get dismissed because the cop lies effectively (you know by not telling a co-worker who is going to go on an IN gun board & tell the guys brother that he, in fact, roughed up a guy at the mall for fun).

That's why I said that we'll never get the "correct" version of the story.

However, it is no more reasonable for me to believe that all cops are liars than it is for most of the cops on here to believe that all non-cops who come on here with a report of abuse are also liars.

I gave no details about my story (as mild as it was) so does that mean I am lying & it didn't really happen? Nope. It's as true as anything else I've written on here that you have no proof of. Take it or leave it but I know the truth. I really don't care if you or your cop friends don't believe me.

If someone says something on here, I tend to believe they are telling the truth unless there is a good reason not to. Just because it is a complaint about a cop is not good reason to automatically call the guy a liar just because he doesn't give specific details.

In this case though, details WERE given. & even then you guys are calling him a liar based on the report of a cop that has income to lose if the complaint is proven valid.

BTW, I also need to point out the hypocrisy of the cops (& their lovers) who call the OP & his brother a liar for not defending himself on here when you know (supposedly) "the other side of the story" but won't share it & the cop in question has also not come on here to give his side, either.

"Details, man. Details or he must have something to hide!" Right? :dunno:

I'll tell you what if your cop buddy (Schneider) comes on here & gives a reasonable acccounting of his side then I will declare the OP & his brother liars if the OPs brother won't also.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    That's how my brother told me it happened... :dunno:
    OK then.
    I demand that you produce your brother, forthwith, and cause him to execute, under oath, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, right here so that WE can pronounce the guilt or innocence of the JBC's in the photo.
    signed
    Tomás de Torquemada.
    Grand Inquisitor.

(Cue the Monty Python skit)

Top Bottom