• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That's a lot of hyperbole, without much to back it up.
    Wow you live in a isolated world with blinders on.
    Again more fear mongering.
    You think that Because you don't seem to understand what is going on in this country.
    It does affect me as gun owner, as a pro-life, as an American.
    So MS13 and other illegal alien gangs affect you that way?
    Which is why I hate that the Republicans put that buffoon on the stage and INGO tells me I have to vote for him.
    No you can vote for Harris to give Trump what for if you so desire.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    BLUF
    Trump is already a Billionaire he does need anyone’s $$

He doesn’t fawn over dictators he engages dictators so we have open dialogue with them. This prevents wars dictators are ruthless people and need to be treated as such.

The economy was booming under DJT now people cannot afford to prosper.

Our border is a disaster we cannot exist with an open border. We also cannot absorb millions of illegals. I have been to Honduras people live in huts with no education or clean water. They do laundry in creeks. What do they have to offer us?

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    I think she was being told what to say and do the whole time.
    There was an article I read about an earing that can transmit sound like a Bluetooth earpod.
    Funny thing, there are close-up photos of Harris wearing that exact same earing at the debate.
    I can't say whether it's faked or not, but it does bring up a question of following the rules, who does and who doesn't.

Last edited:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

You think that Because you don't seem to understand what is going on in this country.

From your perspective, mine as well, along with the most on here I'm sure, those statements are true. From a different perspective, there is little, real, immediate consequence to supporting unfettered illegal immigration. Few if any of the illegal immigrants are likely causing problems in his neighborhood, competing with him directly for resources, or posing a direct threat to him. Statistically, he is unlikely to be the victim of a crime committed by any of them, the target of a terrorist attack committed by any that might take advantage of the open border, or have any of his property stolen or destroyed by them. Even the chance of him suffering one of the several illnesses that they frequently bring with them are relatively small. Hell, he probably figures, with at least some justification, that tax dollars spent on them would just be wasted on something equally frivolous instead.

For him and those like him, there is little personal cost to indulging such feelings. Indeed, they get to feel good about how generous and caring they are while beating their chests over how much more compassionate they are than the smaller minded folks like us for no discernable cost at all, at least to them. That others pay a significant cost for them to indulge such feelings is of little consequence. They get to feel good about their superior compassion and that's all that matters. Worse, they seem unable to distinguish real compassion from their own self indulgence.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You lived through Biden's covid policies and you still think the people who locked you down, made you show papers to work or go to the store, censored your speech, and tried to ban their opponents from the ballot are the good guys.
    Biden started the lockdowns?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    These are lies, hoaxes, and misrepresentations long debunked.

You lived through Biden's covid policies and you still think the people who locked you down, made you show papers to work or go to the store, censored your speech, and tried to ban their opponents from the ballot are the good guys.
    I never had to show papers to go to a store or to work (in the US)

And did you forget that a lot of those emergency regulations were installed by Republican governors?

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI

Well, someone had to step in for Lefty while he's on his hiatus, though Lefty may have taken his ball and left.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I never had to show papers to go to a store or to work (in the US)

And did you forget that a lot of those emergency regulations were installed by Republican governors?
    Did you forget that they were double, triple, quadrupled down on by Democrats while Republicans were long since reopened? Did you forget the mass firings of healthcare workers and the forced discharge of military members under Biden's orders? The Vaxpass in blue cities? The ban on unvaxxed entry at the border, except of course for illegals from the third world? The OSHA order?

Top Bottom