• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Trump seems to be all about feelings - mostly fear. Fear of immigrants. Fear of communism. Fear of trannies. (notably absent is a fear of abortions or fear of national deficit - both rose under his watch) He doesn't seem to have any positive things to say. No plan. Just "concepts".

And this fear of rising crime he's latch onto - it's so incredibly wrong. Why does he think his voters are so gullible?

WTF was all that eating pets about? As soon as those words dribbled out of his mouth... I mean, I hate to parrot Walz, but damn that's just weird.

Then he's trying to get me to believe that world leaders are calling him up to complain about America? Really? Who? Orban and maybe Putin are the only ones that I can believe that would give Trump the time of day. And why brag about Orban? The guy is a POS.

And he's criticizing Harris's ability to negotiate, all while falling into her traps set obviously set out to distract him (e.g. rallies).

I don't like Harris at all, but she played him and he fell for it.

Notably she showed her true colors when it came to abortion - she couldn't even say that nine months is too late for an abortion. When pressed on the Afghanistan withdraw, it was nothing but deflection. With guns she tried to pretend she was one of us and bit her tongue and didn't even utter "common sense gun laws".
    That's an interesting perspective. Though I disagree, I really have to admire the flexibility it took to achieve it. I've never been anywhere near flexible enough to put my head in such a position.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    ABC, David Muir, said he interviewed the City Manager who claimed there were no "credible" reports.
    Since when have you known any politician, local or not, NOT to lie to cover their ass?
    The politicians in Aurora do the same thing regarding the Venezuelan gang takeovers.

Carrying water for Democrats as Democratic policies wreck their own cities.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You don't fear a totalitarian government?
    Yeah, I do. That's why I distrust Trump. He openly fawns over totalitarian leaders like Putin, he's made statements about conducting purges of his enemies, he still refuses to accept that he lost the last election and did what he could to remain in power.

How do you blatantly ignore all the signs?
    You don't fear MS13 taking over your neighborhood?
    Make up all the strawberry you want, it's just plain old xenophobia.
    It's back to who and what counts the votes.
    Tell yourself whatever you need to ignore reality.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, I do. That's why I distrust Trump. He openly fawns over totalitarian leaders like Putin, he's made statements about conducting purges of his enemies, he still refuses to accept that he lost the last election and did what he could to remain in power.

Dude, it’s not a good idea to have NPR playing on your headphones while you sleep.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Who is the party that wants to get rid of the constitution? Who wants to get rid of the bill of rights? Which party wants to destroy those freedoms?
    I don't but Trump is better than an all out communist.
    Let me know about xenophobia when they come to your neighborhood. I know many in San Antonio that have to deal with these gangs since they moved in. Murder, rape, stealing firearms, pushing drugs.
    It isn't xenophobic it's facts.
    You seem to be doing just that by putting your head into the sand and saying this does not effect me so I don't care.

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    Who is the party that wants to get rid of the constitution? Who wants to get rid of the bill of rights? Which party wants to destroy those freedoms?

I don't but Trump is better than an all out communist.

Let me know about xenophobia when they come to your neighborhood. I know many in San Antonio that have to deal with these gangs since they moved in. Murder, rape, stealing firearms, pushing drugs.
    It isn't xenophobic it's facts.

You seem to be doing just that by putting your head into the sand and saying this does not effect me so I don't care.
    Absolute correct responses to a clueless liberal weenie.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's a lot of hyperbole, without much to back it up.

Again more fear mongering.
    It does affect me as gun owner, as a pro-life, as an American.

Which is why I hate that the Republicans put that buffoon on the stage and INGO tells me I have to vote for him.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Absolute correct responses to a clueless liberal weenie.
    If you got nothing but insults, then welcome to the ignore list.

And I am anything but a liberal. I just have serious questions with make the ex president the next president.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    These are lies, hoaxes, and misrepresentations long debunked.
    You lived through Biden's covid policies and you still think the people who locked you down, made you show papers to work or go to the store, censored your speech, and tried to ban their opponents from the ballot are the good guys.

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    That's a lot of hyperbole, without much to back it up.

Again more fear mongering.

It does affect me as gun owner, as a pro-life, as an American.

Which is why I hate that the Republicans put that buffoon on the stage and INGO tells me I have to vote for him.
    Nobody is telling you you have to vote for anyone.
    If you can't look at the last 3 1/2 years compared to the previous 4 and see the difference, that we were in a much better way during the Trump administration, can't help you.
    I don't particularly like Trump as a person, but he did a great job running the country and for that he gets my vote.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Z06
    Top Bottom