• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's a lot of hyperbole, without much to back it up.

Again more fear mongering.

It does affect me as gun owner, as a pro-life, as an American.

Which is why I hate that the Republicans put that buffoon on the stage and INGO tells me I have to vote for him.
    More head in the sand or worse is more like it…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    From your perspective, mine as well, along with the most on here I'm sure, those statements are true. From a different perspective, there is little, real, immediate consequence to supporting unfettered illegal immigration. Few if any of the illegal immigrants are likely causing problems in his neighborhood, competing with him directly for resources, or posing a direct threat to him. Statistically, he is unlikely to be the victim of a crime committed by any of them, the target of a terrorist attack committed by any that might take advantage of the open border, or have any of his property stolen or destroyed by them. Even the chance of him suffering one of the several illnesses that they frequently bring with them are relatively small. Hell, he probably figures, with at least some justification, that tax dollars spent on them would just be wasted on something equally frivolous instead.

For him and those like him, there is little personal cost to indulging such feelings. Indeed, they get to feel good about how generous and caring they are while beating their chests over how much more compassionate they are than the smaller minded folks like us for no discernable cost at all, at least to them. That others pay a significant cost for them to indulge such feelings is of little consequence. They get to feel good about their superior compassion and that's all that matters. Worse, they seem unable to distinguish real compassion from their own self indulgence.
    This post wins the internet today for sure!

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Megyn Kelly's podcast was pure gold commenting on ABC's "factchecking" bias and Harris' "extraordinary friendship" with ABC news executive Dana Walden.

I've become a fan of Ms. Kelly since I started listening to her podcast.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    @BP84 ”Didn’t Trump openly float suspending all rules and regulations including the Constitution to overturn an election that he now openly admits to losing by a “whisker”? I would be embarrassed to openly support either one of these candidates. Come next election, how about we find a real conservative candidate that is actually a friend to the 2A.”

Why didn’t you recruit, support, fund, and get out the votes for those that align with your values to run?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Absolute correct responses to a clueless liberal weenie.
    I find it hilarious that you think Jetta is a liberal. I agree that Trump can be a megalomaniac buffon at times, and that he can be his (and our) own worst enemy. I was not going to vote for him in the general; hell, I even had a big ole ****-eatin' grin when I joined the 25 percenters in the primary. But when the Libertarian candidate put on his clown nose, and then I looked again at the horror on display in the donkey cage, I vowed to, once again, pinch my nose and vote against, not for, come November.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Never Forget… Kamala said “January 6th was the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War” and so said with out words that it was worse than 9/11.
    And Pearl Harbor.

And any other things. It's pure hyperbole out of her mouth, fanning the Democrat talking point that Trump is a threat to democracy we can't survive. (Which is false)

America is strong enough to survive either half wit like we've done before with so many incompetent boobs in the oval office.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Kammy was too good, relative to her baseline. Maybe it was the voice in her ear, maybe it was collusion between ABC and her posse, maybe she just got lucky with her scripted answers that never really answered the question asked. Whatever the reason, she over-performed and their is no credible evidence that explains how she did it. Her performance belies her documented ability.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Z06
    Top Bottom