• OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

These sure look like them.
    Ok, I’m skeptical on that one too. They don’t look the same. They have the same ball, but the electronics are in the rest of it.

I think this is just an excuse for Trump not being prepared. He shouldn’t get a pass just because we’re voting for him. We need to have the loud voices telling him to be prepared next time.

Giving our candidate a pass is exactly what the media does for the left. Let’s be better

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Ok, I’m skeptical on that one too. They don’t look the same. They have the same ball, but the electronics are in the rest of it.

I think this is just an excuse for Trump not being prepared. He shouldn’t get a pass just because we’re voting for him. We need to have the loud voices telling him to be prepared next time.

Giving our candidate a pass is exactly what the media does for the left. Let’s be better
    The article describes the electronics being in the pearl (ball). I make no claim as to whether or not these ear pieces are the same. But they sure do look damn similar from the pics.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    The article describes the electronics being in the pearl (ball). I make no claim as to whether or not these ear pieces are the same. But they sure do look damn similar from the pics.
    The speaker sure… no way the battery , charging interface, and Bluetooth transmitter/receiver all live in there. :dunno:

Only the ball is similar. The point was the rest of my post though. He was ill prepared and it showed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah, I do. That's why I distrust Trump. He openly fawns over totalitarian leaders like Putin, he's made statements about conducting purges of his enemies, he still refuses to accept that he lost the last election and did what he could to remain in power.

How do you blatantly ignore all the signs?

Make up all the strawberry you want, it's just plain old xenophobia.

Tell yourself whatever you need to ignore reality.
    What totalitarian steps were taken by Trump in his first four years?

BP84

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2024
    Sunman
    Who is the party that wants to get rid of the constitution? Who wants to get rid of the bill of rights? Which party wants to destroy those freedoms?

Absolute correct responses to a clueless liberal weenie.
    Didn’t Trump openly float suspending all rules and regulations including the Constitution to overturn an election that he now openly admits to losing by a “whisker”? I would be embarrassed to openly support either one of these candidates. Come next election, how about we find a real conservative candidate that is actually a friend to the 2A.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Z06
    Top Bottom