• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I agree Ron would have been better but we are stuck with Harris or Trump.
    TDS is a dumb thing and people need to get over it and stop thinking with their feelings instead of their brains.
    Trump seems to be all about feelings - mostly fear. Fear of immigrants. Fear of communism. Fear of trannies. (notably absent is a fear of abortions or fear of national deficit - both rose under his watch) He doesn't seem to have any positive things to say. No plan. Just "concepts".

And this fear of rising crime he's latch onto - it's so incredibly wrong. Why does he think his voters are so gullible?

WTF was all that eating pets about? As soon as those words dribbled out of his mouth... I mean, I hate to parrot Walz, but damn that's just weird.

Then he's trying to get me to believe that world leaders are calling him up to complain about America? Really? Who? Orban and maybe Putin are the only ones that I can believe that would give Trump the time of day. And why brag about Orban? The guy is a POS.

And he's criticizing Harris's ability to negotiate, all while falling into her traps set obviously set out to distract him (e.g. rallies).

I don't like Harris at all, but she played him and he fell for it.

Notably she showed her true colors when it came to abortion - she couldn't even say that nine months is too late for an abortion. When pressed on the Afghanistan withdraw, it was nothing but deflection. With guns she tried to pretend she was one of us and bit her tongue and didn't even utter "common sense gun laws".

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Trump seems to be all about feelings - mostly fear. Fear of immigrants. Fear of communism. Fear of trannies. (notably absent is a fear of abortions or fear of national deficit - both rose under his watch) He doesn't seem to have any positive things to say. No plan. Just "concepts".

You don't fear a totalitarian government?
    You don't fear MS13 taking over your neighborhood? Or some other Venezuela gang doing the same?
    Where did fear of trannies come from?
    I think he was correct in saying allow the states to decide not the federal government when it comes to abortion.
    Deficit will continue to grow unless someone is brave enough to start kicking people off the hand outs be they Americans, or foreign countries. If the United States is to recover they are going to have to stop spending money like there is no end, and start saving money to pay it off. Do you see any leaders doing that?

As I said up thread I don't believe this will change anyone's minds both sides are entrenched in there positions, even the so called independent voters.
    If the independent leans left they will vote left same as those who lean right will vote right.

It's back to who and what counts the votes.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

And this fear of rising crime he's latch onto - it's so incredibly wrong. Why does he think his voters are so gullible?

WTF was all that eating pets about? As soon as those words dribbled out of his mouth... I mean, I hate to parrot Walz, but damn that's just weird.

Then he's trying to get me to believe that world leaders are calling him up to complain about America? Really? Who? Orban and maybe Putin are the only ones that I can believe that would give Trump the time of day. And why brag about Orban? The guy is a POS.

And he's criticizing Harris's ability to negotiate, all while falling into her traps set obviously set out to distract him (e.g. rallies).

I don't like Harris at all, but she played him and he fell for it.

Notably she showed her true colors when it came to abortion - she couldn't even say that nine months is too late for an abortion. When pressed on the Afghanistan withdraw, it was nothing but deflection. With guns she tried to pretend she was one of us and bit her tongue and didn't even utter "common sense gun laws".
    They can all go to Hell for all I care.

boljr01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    By the way, when did the “Haitians eat pets” thing start? I interact with Haitians almost every day and have never heard of this.
    1726029022355.jpeg
    Seems to be something to it...and it extends beyond eating critters...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    View attachment 379477
    Seems to be something to it...and it extends beyond eating critters...
    Well Trumps comments on pet eating made me look into it more. I wonder how many others who never heard about it or gave it much attention did likewise.

IMO I don't think either candidate won that.
    Trump being his normal self, and Harris being her normal self.

Nothing outstanding other than the closing statements which was the best part of the debate.

Top Bottom