• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I really don't think this debate or the majority of votes will win Trump the presidency.
    I believe the vote counters and the machines will win Harris, and many Democrat's house and senate seats.
    I believe it will be a blue wave via vote fraud via the vote counting system.
    I pray I'm wrong.
    This is insane. Making excuses and refusing to accept reality. He got out debated and offered no plan for his second term. He even said some stupid crap about having concepts. This shouldn't be hard to win. Biden and her are a disaster and he just rambles like an idiot. He doesn't know how to break his own ceiling of support and if we go through another round of lies and theories about election fraud with her as President, its going to be awful.
    Trump debated like an idiot in 2020 and lost. He didn't win and its a tight race now that he is screwing up. Quit making excuses for this guy who clearly didn't put the work in for tonight.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This is insane. Making excuses and refusing to accept reality. He got out debated and offered no plan for his second term. He even said some stupid crap about having concepts. This shouldn't be hard to win. Biden and her are a disaster and he just rambles like an idiot. He doesn't know how to break his own ceiling of support and if we go through another round of lies and theories about election fraud with her as President, its going to be awful.
    Trump debated like an idiot in 2020 and lost. He didn't win and its a tight race now that he is screwing up. Quit making excuses for this guy who clearly didn't put the work in for tonight.
    You have your opinion. You can state your opinion.
    But saying I'm insane because you don't agree with me even though there is proof of it in 2020 is wrong.

El_5pBVXEAIH0k5.jpg

634.jpg

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    You have your opinion. You can state your opinion.
    But saying I'm insane because you don't agree with me even though there is proof of it in 2020 is wrong.

View attachment 379473

View attachment 379474
    There is zero proof. That's why you are wrong. Had there been proof, it would have been a big deal. We didn't have to nominate someone with all of the baggage that was thrown in this debate. J6 and the surrounding lies included.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I made it through the "debate" thanks to an overabundance of 100 proof Old Forester, which is making this hard to type.

At least I didn't throw anything at my TV, but I almost choked on one sip at the way they called each other liars.

Not looking forward to the upcoming "election".

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I did not get a chance to watch the debate live, and I'm only now getting the one-sided "analyzation" of the event.
    That said, Fox news live is holding a running poll asking who won the debate.
    With more than 100K respondents, over 70% say Trump won the debate.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    There is zero proof. That's why you are wrong. Had there been proof, it would have been a big deal. We didn't have to nominate someone with all of the baggage that was thrown in this debate. J6 and the surrounding lies included.
    Sure thing whatever you feel is correct in your own mind.

Don't worry they won't prove anything this time as well. Enjoy the new totalitarian government if it happens again.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Sure thing whatever you feel is correct in your own mind.

Don't worry they won't prove anything this time as well. Enjoy the new totalitarian government.
    I am pissed because of all the people who swore we only had one man for the job and its Trump. Prob the only one capable of losing to this crap administration. He looked pathetic trying to pretend he didnt lose in 2020 and people who support him look no better in following that lie.

Judamonster

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    Weren’t there proven instances of dead people voting (albeit just a few). And aren’t the voting regulations, the voting process, and checking for voter fraud done by the same entities? It may be a dead horse, but it did happen.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am pissed because of all the people who swore we only had one man for the job and its Trump. Prob the only one capable of losing to this crap administration. He looked pathetic trying to pretend he didnt lose in 2020 and people who support him look no better in following that lie.
    So you saying you are voting for Harris?

I supported DeSantis, but now I support Trump over Harris. I hope you are in board or is the TDS to powerful?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It's gonna be ok, we hear you.....

giphy (1) - Copy.gif

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm voting Republican. I wish I could vote for Ron because he couldn’t dream of hosing a debate up like that. TDS thing is dumb.
    I agree Ron would have been better but we are stuck with Harris or Trump.
    TDS is a dumb thing and people need to get over it and stop thinking with their feelings instead of their brains.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    His final words should have been “Remember actual people voted for me to be on this stage tonight, not a single person voted for her. Is that really democracy?”
    Well, voting for candidates in the primary is a relative new concept in America. So, does it really matter how she got on the stage? She's there, so better deal with her.

Top Bottom