• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I really don't think this debate or the majority of votes will win Trump the presidency.
    I believe the vote counters and the machines will win Harris, and many Democrat's house and senate seats.
    I believe it will be a blue wave via vote fraud via the vote counting system.
    I pray I'm wrong.
    Unfortunately. I think you're right.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I really don't think this debate or the majority of votes will win Trump the presidency.
    I believe the vote counters and the machines will win Harris, and many Democrat's house and senate seats.
    I believe it will be a blue wave via vote fraud via the vote counting system.
    I pray I'm wrong.
    I don't think you're wrong. I feel the same way, I don't know how to apologize to my kids and grandkids for letting this happen.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Trump took all of her bait. He has no command and looked terribly prepared. She opened up so many times where he could spike it and he was lost. Wasn't as awful as his first 2020 debate, but they need to take the golf clubs away, fire the people preparing him, and learn how to take down Democrat in the coming weeks. All he had to do was contrast his four years to hers and remind the people they lost control of the border, the wars, and the economy and he did great on all three. I wouldn't be surprised if she had the questions, but we can't make excuses about the **** moderators. That was pathetic.

Top Bottom