• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Anyone notice Harris mic is open all the time and Trump has his shut off until his turn?

So who is winning hearts and minds?

I personally think it's not changing anyone's minds. People are divided over issues just as bad as it was before the Civil War.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Anyone notice Harris mic is open all the time and Trump has his shut off until his turn?

So who is winning hearts and minds?

I personally think it's not changing anyone's minds. People are divided over issues just as bad as it was before the Civil War.
    I agree no one is changing minds. Kamala's honey is winning more of the few who are undecided, I think. Unfortunately.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ok good. My feed is stuttering. Must be a lot of people watching it....

OR the conservative voters have been identified by my streaming provider and my stream is being purposely throttled.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Who's hand was on top and showing?
    According to my small amount of psychology the dominant person will always have their hand on top.
    I couldn't tell and I doubt many people would have noticed.

What I did see was she purposefully walked out on the stage there seemed to be a moment of will there be a handshake or won't there than she strode all the way over behind his podium to shake hands.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't like Muir's asking questions that start with "this is a very simple question..." What a crock.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    3 on 1. Feed Kamala the narrative bias questions then force Trump to play defense. No push back from the mods on Kamala’s constant blatant lies. Trump is not handling it well. He’s stuck on defending himself and battling the moderators instead of speaking to the American people.

joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    3 on 1. Feed Kamala the narrative bias questions then force Trump to play defense. No push back from the mods on Kamala’s constant blatant lies. Trump is not handling it well. He’s stuck on defending himself and battling the moderators instead of speaking to the American people.
    Absolutely

Top Bottom