• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I wonder if people in Venezuela said the same thing 20 years ago.

We have different ideas of what “survive” means and looks like. America is being systematically transformed by Marxists in the government and government funded programs. There are a lot of parallels to America’s current trajectory and Venezuela’s fall. To ignore it and say “we’ll survive like we’ve done before” is foolishness.
    Go back to the fall of Rome. The top 5 things that destroyed Rome are the same top 5 things that about to destroy us. A few on the list was tax, tax and tax more. Illegals pouring into the country, and the political leaders were insane.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I was really wanting some goose.........

View attachment 379629
    A little humor here. In the 90’s I worked with a guy, he had worked the mills in Gary. At night a street vendor would come by and they get chili dogs, best chili dogs ever made. Then one day vendor was gone.

They found out he got caught killing cats and using it for the chili. I asked if it made him sick when he found out? Well, at first it did, but to be honest if he came back and I knew it was cat I would still get some, those were the best!

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    They found out he got caught killing cats and using it for the chili. I asked if it made him sick when he found out? Well, at first it did, but to be honest if he came back and I knew it was cat I would still get some, those were the best!
    I have no desire to eat cat or dog or whatever, however I would not be sick if I found out I ate one. I would probably be more concerned about the sanitary conditions, and of course where the meat was sourced from. Now people meat on the other hand, that would be a different story.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I have no desire to eat cat or dog or whatever, however I would not be sick if I found out I ate one. I would probably be more concerned about the sanitary conditions, and of course where the meat was sourced from. Now people meat on the other hand, that would be a different story.

That's a pretty vague statement...

"KFP - it's finger lickin' good."

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Ok to clarify to avoid future issues. I would react very negatively if I found out I ate people meat. I, ZurokSlayer7X9, am not a cannibal.

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    Honestly man I think the last four years of unlimited migration and debt have baked the collapse in and it doesn't matter who wins or loses elections anymore.
    Hmmmm... I don't know. I mean yes the unlimited immigration has been bad, but I'm sure a good leader would see it in one of two ways:

1) An opportunity to use a lot of cheap af labor to accomplish federal infrastructure projects, China style
    Or
    2) An opportunity to use PR needs to their advantage and either a) kick the illegal immigrants out Trump style or b) keep the best of the best based on academic, economic, and social achievements, and kick the rest out, Nordic style.

More people doesn't always have to be bad, we just gotta know who we're dealing with. Dems want a free for all, f that. But also we can't have isolationism cause us to suffer the same fate as countries like Japan right?

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    Do we think if they did use hidden communications they would use one exactly like one for sale?
    Personally I would say yes only because people are under the false assumption that the WH is some futuristic extra advanced tech facility where the staff is super tech savvy, whereas the truth is really that the tech and procedures in there haven't changed much in the last decade folks, the US government (and the white house, by default) move slower than society when it comes to tech improvements

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Hmmmm... I don't know. I mean yes the unlimited immigration has been bad, but I'm sure a good leader would see it in one of two ways:

1) An opportunity to use a lot of cheap af labor to accomplish federal infrastructure projects, China style
    Or
    2) An opportunity to use PR needs to their advantage and either a) kick the illegal immigrants out Trump style or b) keep the best of the best based on academic, economic, and social achievements, and kick the rest out, Nordic style.

More people doesn't always have to be bad, we just gotta know who we're dealing with. Dems want a free for all, f that. But also we can't have isolationism cause us to suffer the same fate as countries like Japan right?
    They aren't skilled enough labor for projects. They're not interested in working, they're interested in mooching and taking over. They're already dug in like roaches, actual mass deportation is impossible and they already have an entire political party dedicated to protecting them so they can vote in compromised elections. None of these people are going anywhere.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Z06
    Top Bottom