• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Found a poll from yesterday. According to this one he's ahead.

Sorry, Dad, I meant his claim that polls showed him winning the debate. I didn't really pick up on polls saying that.

joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    The term "whistle blower" only protects Fed employees from reprisals/punshiment for coming forward. I don't believe that there are any protections in a private business for "whistle blowers".At least thats my understanding.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The term "whistle blower" only protects Fed employees from reprisals/punshiment for coming forward. I don't believe that there are any protections in a private business for "whistle blowers".At least thats my understanding.
    There actually are some protections for private whistleblowers but navigating those laws is not particularly easy…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Sorry, Dad, I meant his claim that polls showed him winning the debate. I didn't really pick up on polls saying that.
    I see I read it one way you read it the other way it could be read.
    Lol that shows how each person can see things from different perspectives.
    I read it a because of the debate he was ahead in the polls.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Found a poll from yesterday. According to this one he's ahead.

I did not sign up to read the article, so I do not know how it was conducted. Did the poll compare the numbers over the days or was it an average of the days? Was there a shift from the pre-debate dates and post debate?
    This is from the first page.
    "National Survey of 2,390 U.S. Likely Voters
    Conducted September 5 and 8-11, 2024
    By Rasmussen Reports

1* If the 2024 election were between Vice President Kamala Harris and former President Donald Trump, who would you vote for?

NOTE: Margin of Sampling Error, +/- 2 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence"

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The below article discusses "whistleblower" status and limits of associated protections, if any. Of note, it says the WB may remain anonymous. So it sounds like the difference between a "whistleblower" and a "unnamed source" have little difference in practical terms. IMO, a WB without a name = unnamed sources; each is a suspicious source.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The below article discusses "whistleblower" status and limits of associated protections, if any. Of note, it says the WB may remain anonymous. So it sounds like the difference between a "whistleblower" and a "unnamed source" have little difference in practical terms. IMO, a WB without a name = unnamed sources; each is a suspicious source.

Really? Sounds not well thought out to me. To be a whistleblower on a major corporation or organization one must risk everything they have including their family? WOW! That seems harsh and completely counterproductive to the goals…

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Saw where a poll takin after debate of undecided voters said 60% had decided to vote Trump with 10% still undecided.

And for some reason ABC released the closing statement of Trump on tic toc, and within hours got 17 million views and still climbing. That video contained Trump saying Kamala has had 3.5 years to do what she says she is going to do but hasn’t. Why don’t you go back the DC and do what you say?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That video contained Trump saying Kamala has had 3.5 years to do what she says she is going to do but hasn’t. Why don’t you go back the DC and do what you say?
    I would like to see that question hammered from a slightly different angle.

The direct answer is "we need the house and senate" then hammer the Republicans for their comedy act of running the house.

The real answer is what agenda has a vice president ever accomplished? None. Can someone tell me an example of a vice president doing so?

Which brings me to my question. How is what you want to do any different than Biden or is it just more of the same?

Tie her in every way possible to the Biden Agenda. Do it by showcasing her record amount of tie breaking votes in the Senate.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I know my cousins claim that Kamala "didn't do anything the past 3.5 years" because the vice president has no powers. Well, she was appointed as border tzar.... I assume she plans on continuing her success in that role.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If it wasn't for this event I wouldn't of watch the debate. It did make for a fun time before and during the debate with some good laughs..
    Now a days it is rare I go downtown Indy so it was a bit surprising to see so many strung out addicts pass out over many of the areas of downtown. You have $750,000 condos and out on the sidewalks, side streets, and alleys around these condos are all the homeless drug addicts passed out or walking around like zombies.. It shouldn't of been a surprise to me in the end.. Sad sad situation downtown now.. View attachment 379589
    I was there too. The Wheeler mission folks definitely messed up the area of the debate.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I know my cousins claim that Kamala "didn't do anything the past 3.5 years" because the vice president has no powers. Well, she was appointed as border tzar.... I assume she plans on continuing her success in that role.

She said she was the last one in the room with bidet directly prior to the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    She is also the President of the senate and has cast 33 tie breaking votes. She is the 2nd most powerful person in the free world. VP have lots of power if they are engaged she can’t figure out what to do. I don’t think she is very smart.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I am an “old Forrester” and would have liked to have watched it with the Indy kid, but he’s well armed and if his TV isn’t safe, well ?!?

Anyway I did watch it and with the split screen view, you could see Donald steaming, and “Giggles” giggling.

Lord help us all!

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    She is also the President of the senate and has cast 33 tie breaking votes. She is the 2nd most powerful person in the free world. VP have lots of power if they are engaged she can’t figure out what to do. I don’t think she is very smart.

Doesn't need to be. Actually, perfect for her role.

Top Bottom