• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Kammy was too good, relative to her baseline. Maybe it was the voice in her ear, maybe it was collusion between ABC and her posse, maybe she just got lucky with her scripted answers that never really answered the question asked. Whatever the reason, she over-performed and their is no credible evidence that explains how she did it. Her performance belies her documented ability.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I watched the first hr.
    I despise the communist whore, would never vote for her.
    BUT, I thought she was doing a good job.
    Trump looked angry, kept repeating lines.
    I've noticed Trump is more relaxed now. He's been out of office a few years and doesn't look or sound angry like when he was in office. But now it is probably feeling like he's back in office with the adversity of the this debate. I've read this one was much different from the Biden one. I didn't watch either. I do recall he claims he vaxxed himself so I'd add that to possibilities about his angry repetitive demeanor.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    If it wasn't for this event I wouldn't of watch the debate. It did make for a fun time before and during the debate with some good laughs..
    Now a days it is rare I go downtown Indy so it was a bit surprising to see so many strung out addicts pass out over many of the areas of downtown. You have $750,000 condos and out on the sidewalks, side streets, and alleys around these condos are all the homeless drug addicts passed out or walking around like zombies.. It shouldn't of been a surprise to me in the end.. Sad sad situation downtown now.. Screenshot_20240911-165251_kindlephoto-288730223.png

Last edited:

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    America is strong enough to survive either half wit like we've done before with so many incompetent boobs in the oval office.
    I wonder if people in Venezuela said the same thing 20 years ago.

We have different ideas of what “survive” means and looks like. America is being systematically transformed by Marxists in the government and government funded programs. There are a lot of parallels to America’s current trajectory and Venezuela’s fall. To ignore it and say “we’ll survive like we’ve done before” is foolishness.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If it wasn't for this event I wouldn't of watch the debate. It did make for a fun time before and during the debate with some good laughs..
    Now a days it is rare I go downtown Indy so it was a bit surprising to see so many strung out addicts pass out over many of the areas of downtown. You have $750,000 condos and out on the sidewalks, side streets, and alleys around these condos are all the homeless drug addicts passed out or walking around like zombies.. It shouldn't of been a surprise to me in the end.. Sad sad situation downtown now.. View attachment 379589
    Welcome to the Democrat utopia!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

We have different ideas of what “survive” means and looks like. America is being systematically transformed by Marxists in the government and government funded programs. There are a lot of parallels to America’s current trajectory and Venezuela’s fall. To ignore it and say “we’ll survive like we’ve done before” is foolishness.
    Exactly. People like Jetta:

april-fools-joke.gif

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    BLUF
    Trump is already a Billionaire he does need anyone’s $$

He doesn’t fawn over dictators he engages dictators so we have open dialogue with them. This prevents wars dictators are ruthless people and need to be treated as such.

The economy was booming under DJT now people cannot afford to prosper.

Our border is a disaster we cannot exist with an open border. We also cannot absorb millions of illegals. I have been to Honduras people live in huts with no education or clean water. They do laundry in creeks. What do they have to offer us?
    I can verify the part about Honduras 100%. BTDT

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Honestly man I think the last four years of unlimited migration and debt have baked the collapse in and it doesn't matter who wins or loses elections anymore.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Z06
    Top Bottom