• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    We've got to close these gun show loopholes.
    A 6 year old should not be able to browse the isles and purchase a Taurus Judge with the money he earned... (sorry, I don't know how 6 year olds earn money).
    Someone at that show should have checked his ID before selling him that gun. Unless the answer is that he had a fake ID, we can't let this continue.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    There's a word called: Epicaricacy
    In short, it means taking pleasure in the misfortune of others.

This shooting is a real tragedy, not only for the community in Newport News, VA, but for the firearm community at large. It will cause the anti-2A groups to increase the arrows in their quiver.

Perhaps it's time to push the keyboard away for the evening, before the jokes (and purple text) outnumber the thoughtful replies.
    I prefer schadenfreude myself, but I hear what you're saying.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    According to article 6 year old 1st grader, male, shoots teacher, and its not an accident. :facepalm:

FTA:
    "Ok, that's the biggest problem in this country. Statistics in the U.K. for crime is zero for guns why is it so bad? Why is there a 7-year-old with a bloody gun? Come on think about it...let's do something. We've got a new governor, let's do something...let's change it, you've got a beautiful country, you've got beautiful people, but what's the problem? Guns. How does a 7-year-old have a gun? That's what I'm pissed off with. I'm only here because my husband was in the military or otherwise, I would not have chosen this country," the mother declared.
    So, she would have been less upset if this intentional act had been carried out with a knife?

Also, you're more than welcome to return to your beloved UK, lady.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    There's a word called: Epicaricacy
    In short, it means taking pleasure in the misfortune of others.

This shooting is a real tragedy, not only for the community in Newport News, VA, but for the firearm community at large. It will cause the anti-2A groups to increase the arrows in their quiver.

Perhaps it's time to push the keyboard away for the evening, before the jokes (and purple text) outnumber the thoughtful replies.
    As if that community misses any opportunity to effect that outcome?

The obvious root cause here: the parents, who should be held responsible for a) negligence in allowing a 6-year-old access to a firearm and ammunition, and b) irresponsible parenting that led to a 6-year-old who believed it appropriate/acceptable to shoot the teacher.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    We've got to close these gun show loopholes.
    A 6 year old should not be able to browse the isles and purchase a Taurus Judge with the money he earned... (sorry, I don't know how 6 year olds earn money).
    Someone at that show should have checked his ID before selling him that gun. Unless the answer is that he had a fake ID, we can't let this continue.
    Fake ID located:
    1673102578441.jpeg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    FTA:

So, she would have been less upset if this intentional act had been carried out with a knife?

Also, you're more than welcome to return to your beloved UK, lady.
    Yeah, says the lady who's country also has insane knife laws, and is encouraging companies to produce stab proof (blunt tip) kitchen knives so they cant be stolen and used as a weapon.

And the country that will jail you for carrying a roll of coins if you admit it's intent is to use it as a weapon. (even defensively)

I'll say this in the politest way I can. GFY, ya bloody wanker! If you're home country is so great, why did you leave?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    And no article about these terrible cases would be complete without the obligatory:

”One mother on scene spoke with us, demanding the government do something about the violence in our country.”
    No the government doesn't need to do something. A PARENT however; should probably have been doing some actual PARENTING. WTF, I don't want nor need any more government. I need less, a lot less.

A six year old feral human.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Yeah, says the lady who's country also has insane knife laws, and is encouraging companies to produce stab proof (blunt tip) kitchen knives so they cant be stolen and used as a weapon.

And the country that will jail you for carrying a roll of coins if you admit it's intent is to use it as a weapon. (even defensively)

I'll say this in the politest way I can. GFY, ya bloody wanker! If you're home country is so great, why did you leave?
    That would be the same country where people are beheaded with machetes in the middle of the street and where the police will arrest you for praying silently.

Top Bottom