• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I do not want this subhuman piece of trash found by the law. I want it to be found by a father who cares about his child and who does not care what the law says about vigilantism. I would like to see that father tear each part of the child rapist's body off with his bare hands so the criminal can watch itself bleed out. I want it to know beyond a shadow of a doubt as it's second-to-last thought that earthly justice has been served, and I want it's last thought to be the realization that eternal justice will make earthly justice look like a MFing game.

I also want to sit on the jury hearing any case a prosecutor tries to make against the father of this child.

No, none of this will bring the child back her innocence, and likely, I'm dreaming a pipe dream to think that the child has a father involved in her life.

And some people wonder why I'm a cynic. Damn, I wish the range was open right now. I want to go blast some holes in something inanimate.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I do not want this subhuman piece of trash found by the law. I want it to be found by a father who cares about his child and who does not care what the law says about vigilantism. I would like to see that father tear each part of the child rapist's body off with his bare hands so the criminal can watch itself bleed out. I want it to know beyond a shadow of a doubt as it's second-to-last thought that earthly justice has been served, and I want it's last thought to be the realization that eternal justice will make earthly justice look like a MFing game.

I also want to sit on the jury hearing any case a prosecutor tries to make against the father of this child.

No, none of this will bring the child back her innocence, and likely, I'm dreaming a pipe dream to think that the child has a father involved in her life.

And some people wonder why I'm a cynic. Damn, I wish the range was open right now. I want to go blast some holes in something inanimate.

As a mother you have just described what I would like to do to him.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Update in the story:
    Police find possible scene of girl’s rape

Investigators identify person of interest.

by Kevin Lilly
    Pharos-Tribune
    LOGANSPORT — Logansport police officers believe they may have found the scene of Sunday's attack on a 4-year-old girl, and they have identified the property owner as a person of interest in the investigation.

Lt. Cathi Collins said members of the Logansport Police Department’s Community Resource Team went door to door within a two-block radius of where the girl had been staying in the 600 block of Plum Street. They asked occupants for consent to search garages in the area because that’s where investigators believe the sexual assault occurred.

Within a block of the residence, Collins said, officers discovered items inside a garage that have piqued the interest of investigators.

She declined to reveal the contents in question but said the discovery had led to the identifacation of a person of interest that police intend to question once the man is found.

Logansport police responded about 8:45 a.m. Sunday to a home on Plum Street where a woman reported someone had beaten, choked and raped her 4-year-old daughter.

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy

What you described sounds like a mix between Law Abiding Citizen and A Time to Kill.

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    Crime seems like it getting worse in this small town

I was born and lived in Logan my whole life it is going to **** and turning into Little Mexico.
    22 violent and sex offenders appear within a mile of the girl's house. Why are they still breathing! Just so they can hurt more people.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    The cure.
    1_display.jpg

The humane way to deal with rabid animals.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Dear Lord, please bring down the lightening from the heavens onto this p.o.s and send his disgusting soul straight into the bowels of hell to be crucified on fire and brimstone for all eternity. :xmad:

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    I cant even put in to words what should happen to this animal. I am a GOD fearing man. But this animal has a whole lot more to be fearful of. He just dont know it yet. But he will..

Prayers sent for this little girl and her family

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I was born and lived in Logan my whole life it is going to **** and turning into Little Mexico.
    22 violent and sex offenders appear within a mile of the girl's house. Why are they still breathing! Just so they can hurt more people.

Did you know that Tyson Foods (IPB) currently employs 18 sex offenders? There is a reason I avoid Tyson products like the plague.

And as for the police knocking on every door within a 2 block radius...well...I live well within that radius (less than a block from the home), was home all day...no one knocked on my door.

Top Bottom