• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Thanks for the clarification. I don't care about one-upping anyone. Others might, and I don't really care if they do, but I am not participating. I just said what I thought it (the criminal) deserved... and for that matter, what I think a loving, caring father would likely do to such a predator.
    You might notice that I do not ever refer to these slime as animals. I have too much respect for animals to do that. They don't prey upon others for gratification and they don't usually attack to wound. They defend to stop an attack; they attack to kill for food. They don't hunt for the sport of it. (and those people who do hunt for sport alone, IMHO should take a camera, not a rifle or shotgun. Those who hunt to provide food are in another category altogether) I will normally call the criminal "he" or "she". In this case, because of the nature of it, I do not. No human being could do what this thing did to that child, though the predator may have human form... it's not a person, but a predator that needs to cease to exist.

You answered most of my post, and you did so well. You left unclear one point, though. In a previous post, you specified that you decry sex offenses. You later congratulated (sarcastically? :dunno:) another poster for recognizing the difference between offenses and offenders. You did not say that you hold the offenders responsible for their actions. So... Who (or what) should we hold accountable for the attack on this little child? Society? The parents? The legal system? Something else? Or the worthless sack of slime that raped and strangled her?

No joy. No celebration. No remorse. Just remove the predator. If it happens to be by a painful, slow method, I'm OK with that. It had the mentality to know that it was causing pain. I think it should feel pain on it's way out. Like I said, this won't bring back the child's innocence, but it will satisfy the need for vengeance and provide closure. THAT predator will never, ever harm another little girl after it is dismembered.

Blessings upon the innocent. Eternal damnation upon the guilty.

Bill

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    You answered most of my post, and you did so well. You left unclear one point, though. In a previous post, you specified that you decry sex offenses. You later congratulated (sarcastically? :dunno:) another poster for recognizing the difference between offenses and offenders. You did not say that you hold the offenders responsible for their actions. So... Who (or what) should we hold accountable for the attack on this little child? Society? The parents? The legal system? Something else? Or the worthless sack of slime that raped and strangled her?

Every individual is solely responsible for his or her actions. Generally speaking, I do not believe in what should be laughingly referred to as our criminal "justice" system. There are a wide variety of ways in which it fails to both punish the guilty and protect the innocent, and the sex offender registry is actually one of the lesser ones. But it's one form of injustice that very few people are willing to address, so I do. Even the devil needs an advocate.

No joy. No celebration. No remorse. Just remove the predator. If it happens to be by a painful, slow method, I'm OK with that. It had the mentality to know that it was causing pain.
    I disagree that this is necessarily so. Sociopaths are incapable of empathy. It's not that they feel it but choose to ignore it. They literally can't feel anything. This doesn't mean that they shouldn't be dealt with according to their actions, but just like I've stated in another thread, we should hold ourselves to a higher standard.

Blessings upon the innocent. Eternal damnation upon the guilty.
    I believe in the possibility of forgiveness. I'm sorry to hear that you don't, and pray that you have never done and will never do anything to feel guilty for.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Every individual is solely responsible for his or her actions. Generally speaking, I do not believe in what should be laughingly referred to as our criminal "justice" system. There are a wide variety of ways in which it fails to both punish the guilty and protect the innocent, and the sex offender registry is actually one of the lesser ones. But it's one form of injustice that very few people are willing to address, so I do. Even the devil needs an advocate.
    I agree with you. Our system does fail in many ways. That said, I have not seen a better one yet.
    I disagree that this is necessarily so. Sociopaths are incapable of empathy. It's not that they feel it but choose to ignore it. They literally can't feel anything. This doesn't mean that they shouldn't be dealt with according to their actions, but just like I've stated in another thread, we should hold ourselves to a higher standard.
    Darn you, Fletch. ;) I thought about sociopaths when I wrote that and left it anyway. You're correct, of course. To cause harm to another person is to a sociopath what tearing a piece of looseleaf paper is to any of us.
    I believe in the possibility of forgiveness. I'm sorry to hear that you don't, and pray that you have never done and will never do anything to feel guilty for.
    I was speaking specifically of THIS guilty slimesack and this innocent child and her family. Sorry I wasn't more clear.
    Bill

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I was speaking specifically of THIS guilty slimesack and this innocent child and her family. Sorry I wasn't more clear.
    I think I understood that, but even so -- I believe forgiveness is possible even for the likes of him. There but for the Grace of God go I.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I think I understood that, but even so -- I believe forgiveness is possible even for the likes of him. There but for the Grace of God go I.
    There but for the Grace of God (who gave me a set of morals, dignity, scruples, and honor which forbid actions such as this.)

I have no suicidal thoughts or intentions. None at all. That said, I would sooner slit my own throat than do what was done to this young girl. There but for the Grace of God? Only if I accept no responsibility for my own actions and choices. I am of the belief that He and my belief in Him helps guide me in making those choices, but the decision is always mine to make.

Perhaps it is within His power to forgive even this crime and criminal. It seems it is within your power as well. I do not think it is within mine, and honestly, I can't say I have any desire whatsoever to change that fact.

jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    MAN ATTACKS AND RAPES 4YR OLD IN LOGANSPORT INDIANA .....

:xmad:I AM ALMOST SICK TO MY STOMACH...This happened may 4th ..why hasnt the guy been found.
    Im at a loss for words here , Im so sad for this little girl..How could someone do this. I will live to protect my children and others as well as i would die to do the same..
    Lets bring back old west justice for these creeps....Hang em high or just shoot em

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    All I can say is poor girl...:( Can't imagine what that would put her family through... All I know is I'd have a hard time not doing something similar to what happened in the "movie law abiding citizen"... I would almost have to see that guy in such severe pain... Makes my stomach turn just thinking if something like this ever happened to a family member.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    My idea was to hang him from a ligh pole at 3rd and Broadway wearing a sandwich board that says "I am a child rapist", if he is ever found.

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    :xmad:I AM ALMOST SICK TO MY STOMACH...This happened may 4th ..why hasnt the guy been found.
    Im at a loss for words here , Im so sad for this little girl..How could someone do this. I will live to protect my children and others as well as i would die to do the same..
    Lets bring back old west justice for these creeps....Hang em high or just shoot em

I have a daughter and seeing stuff like this happen in my own town scares the **** out of me. I went to school with the father of the little girl. Someone has to know something.

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Scary!

I can tell you, whoever it was should be glad the 4-year old wasn't related to me.

I'd be conducting "interviews" with every sex offender within fifty miles!

Unbelievable!

Vanguard.45

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Lets just hope he is the right guy. If so I think only death would be the correct punishment. Not an easy death either. I am with many others on this. Who ever could hurt a child is so messed up and EVIL that only death is the penalty. A SLOWWWW agonizing painfull death.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield

jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    the ****er that raped the 4yr old in logansport

hopefully they got the right guy....go to channel 18 news .com there is a photo of him ...someone blacked his eye ....i would have done so much more ....

GOD I PRAY FOR THAT LITTLE GIRL LORD HELP HER

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    wilson_20100517171349_320_240.JPG

William Wilson 22

Top Bottom