• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyinlow78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    I got signed up for a life membership thanks to a kind sponsor on here.

Question is, how do I sign up my 1 year old son? The web page won't let me enter his birth date of 2011, because 1994 is the most current date option. Do I have to call? I know people have enrolled kids before for lifetime membership!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I got signed up for a life membership thanks to a kind sponsor on here.

Question is, how do I sign up my 1 year old son? The web page won't let me enter his birth date of 2011, because 1994 is the most current date option. Do I have to call? I know people have enrolled kids before for lifetime membership!

My guess is you'll need to call and talk to someone. I know for a fact that it can be done. I posted earlier in this thread that one of my nephews has been a Life meber since he was 28 days old!

I tried to buy it BEFORE he was born, but they said they had to have a birthdate. :dunno:

Call them and ask to sign your son up under the "Legacy-Life" program.
    It should be no problem at all.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Just curious for those that signed up already... how long did it take them to update your membership status on the NRA Website?

Nevermind... found it in some previous posts:
    I did not receive any confirmation either but I guess that is because it is supposed to be a "gift". i did check my credit card transactions and the NRA has my money. Anyone know a timeline to hear from the NRA?

Someone else said about 2 weeks.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Lifetime member, as of 5 minutes ago.

Was really easy, just called, gave them the # of the lifetime member that is "sponsoring" me, they took my credit card # & gave me my number.

Call today, operators are standing by.

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    Hmmmm....

So I did this last night. Confirmed with the NRA rep that I was signing up for a $300 Lifetime and had a sponsor (thanks mgderf). Gave all the info, Sponsor's number, my number, credit card, etc.

So Today I go online to
    www.nramemberservices.org and this is what I see as my membership info....

Member ID:
    XXXXXX492

Type:
    Regular Annual

Active

Expire Date:
    3/31/2032

The only thing that changed, it appears, is my expiration date....from 2015 to 2032. Does this mean that they didn't give me "Lifetime" status?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hmmmm....

So I did this last night. Confirmed with the NRA rep that I was signing up for a $300 Lifetime and had a sponsor (thanks mgderf). Gave all the info, Sponsor's number, my number, credit card, etc.

So Today I go online to www.nramemberservices.org and this is what I see as my membership info....

Member ID: XXXXXX492

Type: Regular Annual

Expire Date: 3/31/2032

The only thing that changed, it appears, is my expiration date....from 2015 to 2032. Does this mean that they didn't give me "Lifetime" status?

Check again in another day or two. If they charged your card the $300, you'll get your Lifetime staus. It may take a while.

If you don't see a change by next week, give them a call with your credit card charge date.

Something tells me they might be busy. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom