• ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    great information. Wish I could do it at this time, but unfortunately other bills have to come before pleasure. One day, Im sure that I will be though. Great post

Sonsofthunder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    I know this is probably a silly question, but what does a lifetime membership get you? I like everything I know about the NRA but would like more details

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Sonsofthunder: "I know this is probably a silly question, but what does a lifetime membership get you? I like everything I know about the NRA but would like more details"

I look at my membership as a way to contribute to or help support an organization that is fighting against those who would deny me my right to bear arms under 2a. They have more resources to stay on top of the issues and entities that would erode this right (for instance, I was not invited to speak at the United Nations, which if I had, would have been paramount to stammering and ackward silence). I enjoy the updates I recieve from the ILA, in particular the state roundup of legislation. By upgrading my membership, I am continuing that support. I am feeling the need to do it yet again...

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    $300 is a cheap price. As someone who paid $750 (when $750 would actually buy something nice -Like 2 new HBAR COLTS and case of Quality US made ammo) I feel like this makes my contribution less significant. I still make regular donations. Someone has to pay the costs of defending our rights, but many people figure the one time life member dues is all that is needed.

lordjackel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Southern Arkansas
    What a great opportunity. I have always wanted to become a life member but could never swing the cost. I am currently a yearly member however :D

Anyone willing to sponsor me :dunno:

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I know this is probably a silly question, but what does a lifetime membership get you? I like everything I know about the NRA but would like more details

The big benefit is that over a number of years it's cheaper than annual dues. If you belong to a gun club that requires NRA membership this can save you money in the long run. Life members also get to vote for NRA board members - I don't think annual members get to. Life membership also increases the included insurance from $5K to $10K.

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    I would have glady sponsored people this year, but I never received my packet. Had to call NRA and request my 2012 card. Just got that in the mail the other day, only had the card in an NRA marked envelope, not paperwork, nothing..

The $300 life deal is a great thing. I did it about 4 or so years ago through this same thing. The magazine every month makes it worthwhile to me.

Top Bottom