• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cstar23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    I would too like to become a lifetime member, please pm me if anyone would like to sponsor me.

Thanks,
    Corey

GlockMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have a sponsor and I'm trying to sign up online. Does it have to go on the sponsor's credit card? The billing address is filled in with the sponsor's address. If I just enter my credit card information will that work?

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I have a sponsor and I'm trying to sign up online. Does it have to go on the sponsor's credit card? The billing address is filled in with the sponsor's address. If I just enter my credit card information will that work?

That's what I did. You won't get any confirmation though. I think the sponsor does though.

GarandMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    I did not receive any confirmation either but I guess that is because it is supposed to be a "gift". i did check my credit card transactions and the NRA has my money. Anyone know a timeline to hear from the NRA?

akethan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    I can sponsor a few guys if anyone is interested.

I can provide my info and you can call it in or sign up online, it's easier. www.nra-2012.org

They don't really care if it's a gift or not they just want more members.

Last edited:

standslanted

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Thanks to AKETHAN for the sponsorship. I did not use an online form, as directed by AKETHA, I called the NRA and completed the process over the phone. It only takes a few minutes and the person I talked to was very helpful.

lordjackel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Southern Arkansas
    NRA confirmed my Lifetime Status!! :rockwoot:
    Thanks again to minuteman32 for sponsoring me!! I signed up on-lineusing Dan's info (11 days ago) called them today and they said I show as a Lifetime member (I was a regular member before). They said could take up to 4 weeks for my new credentials to come in...then tried to get me to donate more...gotta love the NRA! :D

Top Bottom